4 Clingy Chaeyoung Pt. 1

Chapter 4: Clingy Chaeyoung Part 1 

Jennie woke up and felt an arm draping over her waist and a soft breath tickling her neck. "Huh?" Jennie knew that she slept all alone last night. When they were back to their dorm, they decided to watch movies and spend the whole day eating and bonding with each other until night time, though she did remember falling flat to her bed and immediately sleeping when her head hit the pillow.

Jennie turned around to see who it is and she really expected Jisoo since she's her cuddly partner or Lisa since well, she's clingy to everyone but what she saw took her breath away. "C-Chaeng?" Jennie couldn't believe it, why on earth was Park Chaeyoung doing in her room and hugging her from behind?

She observed the sleeping girl clad only in a sweater and shorts. Her eyes started from her forehead. Then down to her shapely eyes, her small cute pointed nose. And then Jennie's eyes finally landed on Chaeyoung's lips, which were parted as she breathe in and out while sleeping.

Jennie gulped, she never experienced this close proximity to someone, especially Park Chaeyoung who was basically attacking her insides everytime they have their moment. But none of their moments were compared to this. Her eyes looking at the parted lips while many scenarios going around her head.

Jennie was really curious though, how would Chaeyoung's lips feel to her own ones? Her heartbeat increasing at each passing moment and Jennie struggled to stop herself as the tempatation seems strong.

The cat-eyed girl shook her head "What am I thinking?" Kissing Chaeyoung, her band mate and best friend? That kind of action is so past to being best friends; She slowly distanced herself from the girl while waking her up "Chaeng...Chaeng wake up its morning." She decided to shake her to wake her up.

Chaeyoung groaned "Five more minutes..." Jennie giggled at the cute girl "C'mon Chaeng, wake up. We're going to eat breakfast soon." She said trying to wake her up, food always wakes up the other girl. 

Chaeyoung grumbled trying to find a sense of warmth, she opened her eyes slowly and saw Jennie look at her amused. "Come on now." Jennie persuaded her and when she thought she was successful at waking the other girl up, she was proven wrong when Chaeyoung pulled Jennie closer to her and snuggling to her neck.

"This is more like it." Chaeyoung sighed and closed her eyes peacefully trying to go back to sleep now that warmth is all around her. 

Jennie blushed profusely "What...the...actual...heck?" Jennie felt Chaeyoung's hot breath to her neck and that made her shiver a bit and aware at the closeness of their bodies. "Since when did you get so...clingy?" Jennie muttered, she didn't know what to do since the younger girl was latching onto her like a leech. She's really not used to it since Chaeyoung rarely shows physical contact with the members but now...she really knows how to cuddle, not that she minded though...She never seen Chaeyoung show this side of her even when she's together with Lisa, Chaeyoung was never really the clingy type of member.

So she was flattered when she realized that only she was able to see this side of Chaeyoung but still, they really need to get up early and eat breakfast. Her stomach is having a war inside of her indicating she needs to cook and eat right now.

"Chaeyoung come on I'm hungry and I'm sure you are too." Jennie said "I'll cook." Chaeyoung was a fan of Jennie's cooking so she decided to use it to her advantage.

"But unnie~" Chaeyoung pouted while hugging Jennie closer to her "I don't want to...Let's just stay like this forever" Jennie's heart beats fast at that "I never knew you were such a warm pillow wifey...I could sleep peacefully every night when I'm with you."

Okay, this is a really different Chaeyoung she is seeing right now, one that is melting her insides at her actions and words "Chaeng are you alright?"