34 Sad Chaeyoung Pt.2

Chapter 34: Sad Chaeyoung Part 2

Chaeyoung looked outside of their van watching the lazy fall of snow as Christmas is now just around the corner for everyone to celebrate. She sighed sadly knowing that she can't spend it with her own family but...

A warm hand touched hers and she quickly looked at the source who was giving her a small smile filled with encouragement.

"I'm really excited for you to finally meet my family...and even spend Christmas with us!" Jisoo said giddily that Chaeyoung even forgot her own sadness momentarily to smile back at her just as excitedly

"Yeah...I get to finally meet your whole family!" Chaeyoung exclaimed but then her face turned nervous.

"B-but wait! Will they like me?" Chaeyoung said worriedly.

Jisoo laughed and nuzzled her face to the crook of Chaeyoung's neck "You'll be fine Chaeyoungie...you've met most of them before, just not in a complete way." Chaeyoung visibly calmed down and closed her eyes to take in Jisoo's overall warmth and comfort to her nervous beating heart. It's times like this that she really loves Jisoo to be around her at all times, especially in her darkest days.

After a moment of comfort and feeling Chaeyoung relax under her touch, she leaned away to give her a reassuring smile and a pat on Chaeyoung's cheek.

"And let me just say to you...that they absolutely adore you. More than you know"

"Chaeyoung dear!"

Jisoo watched in amusement watching her mom launch herself to Chaeyoung as if she was her own daughter instead of well...her

"Um mom, real daughter just standing beside here" Jisoo said jokingly but her eyes crinkled in happiness seeing the bashful look of her love and the sweet blush painted on her face.

"Let me just finish hugging Chaeyoung first" Her own mother grinned mischievously at first and the girls heard a chuckle from behind them.

"Leave it to your mom to hug Chaeyoung first instead of her own daughter" Jisoo's father smiled widely seeing his youngest and opened his arms wide.

"Come here you big baby"

Jisoo rolled her eyes but went ahead and hugged her dad tightly, feeling the sense of home invading her feelings. It's times like this which made her miss the simple life before she became famous along with the girls.

"Yah, I'm the unnie in our group you know" Jisoo pouted and her dad bonked her nose lightly in affection.

"Yet you aren't acting like one" he said in amusement

"Uhm...Mrs. Kim" Chaeyoung whispered as she was still in the warm hold of Jisoo's mother.

"Yes dear?" Mrs. Kim said and her own husband replied to help Chaeyoung's predicament.

"You can let go of her now and hug your real daughter"

"Oh alright" Chaeyoung felt Mrs. Kim let go of her but sporting a pout pretty similar to her own daughter which made Chaeyoung finally relax and let out a small smile. She watched Jisoo hug her own mother and she could see the happiness and love radiating off from the family as Chaeyoung let out a thought

"Looks like I will be able to enjoy Christmas after all..."

Night came in quick and Chaesoo is just finishing taking out their clothes from their luggage. They spent the whole day catching up and apparently Jisoo's siblings will arrive soon for dinner and will stay until the day after Christmas.

Which leaves Chaeyoung having to share a room with Jisoo since her siblings will be occupying their old bedrooms with their respective partners plus family on her sister's side.