5 Clingy Chaeyoung Pt. 2

Chapter 5: Clingy Chaeyoung Part 2 

When breakfast was ready, Chaeyoung sat next to Jisoo and then noticed the distance between them. She didn't know why but she felt this need to have some kind of contact to someone so Chaeyoung decided to follow her heart.

"Unnie you're too far."

Chaeyoung moved her seat much closer to Jisoo, to the point of their arms brushing against each other. Jisoo tried to ignore the electricity shooting up throughout her body when Chaeyoung's arm brushed hers "Uhm...Chaeyoungiee you're being too close..."

"She's right Chaeng, you should move a bit farther away." Jennie said rather emotionlessly.

"I don't think Jisoo-unnie mind." Chaeyoung smiled an innocent smile and looked at Jisoo "Do you?"

"I uhmm.." Jisoo said with hesistance on her voice. A part of her is perfectly fine being this close to her while another part of her is screaming to tell her to get a bit farther away due to the overwhelming feeling she is getting and the hard stares Lisa and Jennie being directed to her. "Aish why am I being a coward?" Jisoo scoffed and with a bold move, she pulled Chaeyoung closer to her by her waist "There now no more complaints."

Lisa rolled her eyes "How are you going to eat with you two being glued to each other?" A bit of sassiness can be heard to her voice.

Jisoo smirked "I can manage." Then she glanced at Chaeyoung "And I think Chaeyoungie can manage too."

Unfortunately for the both of them,  they saw Chaeyoung eating perfectly fine like she isn't super close to Jisoo right now. So they huffed and just ate the breakfast with no complaints Jisoo grinned victoriously "Chaesoo:1" She thought and started eating with a grin, enjoying Jennie and Lisa's fierce stares.

"That was delicious" Chaeyoung said happily, unconsciously making the three girls smile at her. She stood up and placed a quick kiss to Jennie's cheek "Thanks for cooking for us unnie! You're the best cook ever!" Chaeyoung complimented her before skipping away towards the living room to use her phone.

Jennie blushed and finished eating "So who's going to wash the dishes?" She said after fanning away her red cheeks.

"Don't look at me." Jisoo said so Jennie turned to the dreading maknae.

Lisa pouted "Please don't let me do the dishes?" She said with her aegyo voice. Jennie and Jisoo cringed and agreed on one thing.

"Yup, you're washing the dishes."

_______________________________________

Chaeyoung decided to use their instagram account and scroll down through it, seeing some blinks' comments and giggling at them. "Blinks are so cute..." Then she felt the couch shift beside her and there she saw Lisa flopping down.

"What's got you so tired?" Chaeyoung smiled in amusement seeing the exaggerated look of the maknae. "Jisoo and Jennie-unnie made me do the dishes..."

Chaeyoung laughed "That's it?"

"Yah! I'm still tired from carrying you earlier!"

Chaeyoung turned off her phone and side hugged Lisa "Sorry, forgive me please?" She jutted her bottom lip out in a pout, melting Lisa's heart in seconds. "I-it's okay chipmunk..." Lisa stuttered. Chaeyoung giggled "You're being weird. Why are you all so shy for?" Lisa just looked away from her since she was blushing at the close proximity again, she was so not use to Chaeyoung being clingy to her since it was usually the other way around.

"Yeah, it's normal for best friends to be clingy with each other sometimes right?" Lisa thought and decided to follow her heart "I'm going to take a nap...do you want to join me?" Lisa asked while Chaeyoung agreed eagerly "I could use some cuddling time." She answered. Lisa decided to be the big spoon and since the couch is large enough for both of them, the two fitted like puzzle as Chaeyoung sighed and snuggled to Lisa, her back at Lisa's front as she was the small spoon.