6 Workaholic Chaeyoung Pt. 1

Chapter 6: Workaholic Chaeyoung Part 1

Chaeyoung groaned and opened her eyes slowly, she was awakened by someone entering her room and snuggling to her. She opened her eyes and saw Lisa's hair "Lisa...get off me please." Chaeyoung mumbled and turning away from her, wanting to get some more sleep.

"You didn't eat last night, and we need to get up early since we have practice right now."

That opened Chaeyoung's eyes "You're right! I forgot we have practice today" She pouted and immediately stands up "Chipmunk wait!"

"What is it?"

"Uhmm...we still have a few minutes so can we cuddle?" Lisa grinned and expected Chaeyoung to accept because of her behavior yesterday but was surprised seeing Chaeyoung's incredulous look "Lisa, we still need to eat and shower. I think we better get going now."

Lisa grumbled but reluctantly followed the older girl "You didn't seem to mind skipping breakfast yesterday because of your cuddling session with Jennie-unnie..."

"What is it?"

"Nothing." Lisa zipped her mouth

"Good morning Chaeyoungie!" Jisoo greeted her with a bright smile in which Chaeyoung responded it with her own "Good morning unnie!"

Jisoo held out her arms expecting a hug but was embarrassed when Chaeyoung passed by her saying "I should probably help Jennie-unnie prepare breakfast."

Lisa apparently saw Jisoo's attempt and laughed at her "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oooooohhhh shot down!" She teased the eldest. Jisoo gained a tic mark and tackled Lisa as they wrestled around the living room

In the kitchen, Jennie rolled her eyes hearing the shouts and tumblings from the living room as she cooked breakfast. Then Chaeyoung appeared beside her with a grin "Let me help you unnie!"

"Chaeng!" Jennie shot up, her hand clutching her chest "You're here"

Chaeyoung giggled at her reaction and looked at her amusingly "Yeah, I'm here to help."

Jennie shook her head "Nah, I'm almost finished, just go set up the table." She sent the girl a small smile as Chaeyoung followed her instructions and started setting up the table with some plates

Jennie glanced at her, Chaeyoung seems to be...normal again? She's not her clingy self like yesterday. She didn't know whether she be disappointed or what, but she sure as hell felt disappointed when she woke up and felt no Chaeyoung cuddling her earlier.

Jennie shook her head and finished cooking. Maybe their practice today would take her mind off of these things.

_______________________________________

The girlgroup Blackpink are at the practice room inside the YG building, they were rehearsing their upcoming mini album that is said to be released this coming June so they were working on their dance nonstop, much to the dismay of Jisoo.

"For how many hours are we going to practice this song over and over again" Jisoo panted after the choreographer said to take a  small break.

Jennie grinned while laying down the dance floor, sweat running down her body "I would rather choose this than doze off in the dorm." Chaeyoung nodded, equally tired but still determined to still work "Agreed." She then stood up and started stretching once again.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked her, drinking up from her water bottle.

"Going to practice the dance, want to join?" Chaeyoung said nonchalantly, like the past few hours aren't affecting her.