❝ 𝟷𝟻 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓
•ғᴏᴜɴᴅ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓•ғᴏᴜɴᴅ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Jungkook got out of the car as soon as Jimin stopped it and sped walked to the house in front of him. His long finger pressed the bell two times as he tapped his foot on the floor.

The door opened, revealing Bora in her casual clothes. "Where is she?" He instantly asked.

"Calm down, come in." She opened the door widely, he went inside. "In that room." She pointed at a door, Jungkook walked there. His hands twisted the doorknob and he opened the door.

He saw Eunji sitting with her back on the bed's back and a blanket on her legs. Yeona was sitting beside her with cotton in her hands as she lightly dabbed it on Eunji's arms. He quietly walked inside. Eunji's eyes were closed while Yeona was facing her back on the door, so no one saw him coming inside.

He stopped in the middle of his walk when he saw Eunji's face. Her cheek has a big bruise along with busted lips, which also had a slight bruise under them. The right side of her forehead had some stitches. Her arm, which was Yeona treating had cuts on it with a little bit of purple bruises on it. 

'It looks likes someone has beaten her up mercilessly', he thought before lightly speaking, "E-Eunji." Yeona turned her head to him.

"Oh, Jungkook." She said and lightly let go of Eunji's arm, who also opened her eyes. Jungkook walked to her. Eunji's eyes started to tear up.

"O-Oppa." She stuttered, he quickly pulled her into a hug. She closed her eyes and finally let tears flow down on her cheek, which she held for a long time. 

Yeona quietly walked out and closed the door, letting them have their privacy.

"I-It hurts." She put her head on his stomach.

"Shh, oppa is here." He softly said and stroked her hair, trying to calm her down. "No one will hurt you now." His other hand gently grabbed her arm and ran his thumb over the bruises. She hissed silently, he felt his blood boiling seeing her so vulnerable in his arms.

After few minutes, her sobs died down a little.

"You know, I was so worried. You weren't picking your phone, which made me more worried." He whispered, hugging a little tighter.

"I blacked out just after they left." She whispered back.

"They?"

"Ara and Aera."

"Your stepsisters?" He asked, she nodded.

"And also two boys." 

"Don't tell me those boys raised their hands on you." He pulled back.