Chapter 26

"Yah. Where have you been?" Su Bin says the moment she picks up the phone.

"Princess, I have my own life and filming to do," Daejun says. "But annyeong to you anyways~"

"Filming, Daejun. Really? I follow you on Twitter," Su Bin says.

"So you saw all those pictures huh?" he asks.

"Ne~ And that you are preparing a surprise," she replies as she looks over to the time. "Don't you have to rest? You have filming tomorrow."

"Gwenchana~ It's more important to talk to you~" he flirts.

"Cheesy..." she mutters in English.

"All done," he mutters beneath his breath as the members give him a thumbs up. "Su Bin ah~"

"Mhmm?" she replies.

"Do you like me?" he asks, smiling.

"Yah! Pabo!" she exclaims as she throws her pen onto the table. "Do you have no shame?"

"Wae? I'm just asking~" he says teasingly.

"Unnieeeeee," Ji Woo exclaims as she entered the room without knocking.

"Yah Ji Woo! What did I say about knocking?" Su Bin says, frowning as the younger girl just smiles and the older girl just sighs. "You're becoming more and more like Oppas..."

"Unnie," she says, getting her attention before showing her a sunflower. "For you~"

"Me?" she says, surprised and the little girl nods before running out the room before Su Bin could clarify anything.

"Su Bin?" Daejun calls out. "Did you get a sunflower?"

"Ne," she replies. "How did you know?"

Daejun keeps silent with a smile on his face. "Park Daejun!" she exclaims. "Do you know something?"

"Ani~" he says as Su Bin frowned slightly. "Jjinja."

She stares at the sunflower before smiling. "It's really pretty," she says. "You got Ji Woo to give me... right?"

"You said you liked sunflowers," Daejun replies. "So why not?"

"Aish. Jjinja. Why are you being so sweet?" Su Bin replies as she carefully puts the sunflower on her desk.

"Su Bin yah," he calls out as he looks up go the night sky. "There's a lot of stars out tonight."

"Jjinja?" she says happily as she scrambles to the window and realizes that what Daejun said was true. "Ipuda~"

"Not as pretty as you," he mutters, staring at Su Bin who was smiling.

"Daejun ah," she says softly. "Under this night sky, where are you?"

"Staring at you," he simply replies and Su Bin looks to the ground floor to see him looking at her, smiling widely. "Kim Su Bin. I, Park Daejun, want to ask you a question."

"What is it?" she asks.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Daejun asks with confidence.

She shakes her head, deciding to mess with him. He pouts immediately, making her laugh. "Just messing with you," she says, grinning. "Ne~ I'll go on a date with you."

He smiles, showing off his deep dimples. "I'll see you upstairs," he says before ending the call and running up to the dorm.

"Hyung, did you get nice pictures?" the maknae asked Yoongi.

"Of course~" he says with confidence. "I took the pictures."

"Yah!" Seokjin exclaims hitting the rapper's head. "Most of them are blurry!"

"Jjinja?!" he exclaims in shock, examining the pictures.

"I got some~" Namjoon and Jimin says at the same time.

"How?" the other members asked in surprised.

"Secret~" the both of them said in English, high-fiving each other

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa~" Su Bin calls out as she put on her shoes and Hoseok appears. "I'm going out okay?"

"Oh ne~ Where and with who?" he asks as the doorbell rings and the girl opens the door to reveal Daejun. "Oh Daejun ah."

"Hyung~" he greets happily before looking over to Su Bin. "You ready?"

"I'll be home around 10 okay?" she says and Hoseok nods before sending of the dating pair, smiling widely.

Once the door was close, the 6 other members appeared. "We have to follow them to get pictures!" Taehyung exclaims excitedly.

"But we could get caught," Yoongi retorts.

"We won't hyung~" the maknae butts in. "We're stay well hidden."

"I don't think the two youngest can stay hidden," Jimin says earning protests from the two of them.

"I reckon that we should follow them," Namjoon says firmly.

"I agree with Namjoon~" Hoseok says, smiling widely. "Su Bin's first date!"

"What about the twins?" Yoongi asks.

"We'll bring them," Jimin says.

"Guys guys," the eldest says, earning all of their attention. "I don't think we should follow them."

They all stared at him like he was crazy before breaking out into frenzy.

"Hyung! Are you crazy?!" Taehyung yells.

"Hyung. Are you okay?" Jimin reassures.

"Yah!" he exclaims, whacking their heads. "I meant for an hour."

"You're making sense now hyung~" Hoseok says grinning.

"But what if something major happens after an hour and we're not there to take pictures?!" Jungkook voices his worries.

"Daejun is quite traditional," Namjoon says. "From what I have seen. He wants approval from all of us to take Su Bin out on a date. He wants reassurance that we approve of him. He wouldn't do anything on the first date."

"Not even holding hands?" Jimin asks.

"Not even holding hands," Namjoon replies firmly.