Chapter 1

"Eh Taehyung! Get off us!" Seokjin yells as Taehyung lies across Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Guys settle down..." the manager mutters as the three of them push Taehyung off. "There's someone you guys have to meet."

"Is it a new member?!" Jungkook asks excitedly and the room buzzed with excitement.

"Oppa! Have you se-" a girl walks into the room and stopped seeing, 7 other boys. The 7 boys stopped and looked at the girl standing there.

"Guys. This is Kim Su Bin," the manager says and the boys wonder why he is introducing her to them. "All 7 of you are her guardians now."

Su Bin kept her head down, feeling uncomfortable having 7 boys staring at her. "Wae?" Namjoon inquires.

"Your manager found us in an alley and told us to follow him," Su Bin replies quietly in a quite low voice, still not looking at them. "He told me that he has the perfect family for me. I didn't think it was the 7 hyungs."

"Wait us?" Jimin asks confused.

"Sunbaenim!" a little girl yells running into the room with a little boy next to her, smiling brightly, reminding the boys of Jimin or Hoseok.

"And all of you are appas," the manager says, shocking all of them.

"Appa?" the boy asks, leaning his head to his side slightly making him look cute with his huge eyes. He looked over to Su Bin.

"Appa means Dad," Su Bin says in English.

"So instead of one dad. I have," the girl says in English before counting the boys and smiling widely. "7 dads!"

"Eh Namjoon," Seokjin whispers. "What are they saying?"

"She's saying that she has 7 appas instead of 1," Namjoon replies, smiling at her cuteness while Jin nods.

"Appa!" the two kids greet but then frowned. "How would we know who are we calling?"

Su Bin excused herself and hurried out of the room and the manager hurriedly followed her, telling us to go back to our dorm first. The boys look at Namjoon and Seokjin, not knowing what to do. Seokjin stood up and went towards them before squatting, not wanting to scare them. "Let's go home okay?" he asks, smiling.

"What about unnie?" the girl asks.

"Sunbaenim will bring her back," Seokjin replies. "But first, appa need to know your name."

"Song Ji Woo!" the girl exclaims smiling.

"Song Min Jun!" the boy exclaims smiling too.

"Okay! Let's go home now okay?" the eldest asks and they nodded.

Seokjin stands up and was about to walk when Ji Woo tugs his pants lightly. She frowns for a while. She speaks but Jin just stares at her. She repeats herself and Yoongi walks up. She turns to him and says the same thing. Yoongi smiles before scooping her up, making her giggle and he smiles.

"She is speaking Chinese," Yoongi explains to Seokjin while Min Jun just puts his hands at outreach. "I thought you understood."

"A little," Seokjin retorts while the other boys made their way towards the both of them.

Seokjin was at a loss. He didn't know how to carry toddlers and he was afraid he would drop Min Jun. "Need help?" Jimin asks before looking down at Min Jun. "Come here!"

Jimin carries Min Jun. "Argh. Why are you so heavy Min Jun?" Jimin jokes before they walked to the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~