Chapter 5

"Eh hyung what are you doing?" the maknae asks while Jimin was browsing through notebooks. "Buying a gift for your girlfriend ah~"

"Jungkook let me ask you ask something," Jimin asks and the youngest looks at him earnestly. "What have we been doing?"

"Filming, promoting and taking care of the twins," Jungkook replies not understanding why Jimin asked that question.

Jimin hits Jungkook with the notebook in his hand. "Ah hyung! It hurts!" he exclaims, rubbing the spot. "I don't get it!"

Jimin loops his arm around Jungkook's shoulder. "Have you see me with any girl?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shakes his head before earning another smack. "Hyung doesn't even time for Min Jun. Do you think I'll have time for a girl?"

"But you have time for the maknae in our dorm," Jungkook teases, referring to Su Bin. That earned him another smack on the head. "Ehhhhh. I'm just saying the truth!"

"Well you spend more time with her than me," Jimin says before finally putting the notebook down and taking his arm away from Jungkook's shoulders. "So that means you have fallen for her?"

Jimin forms his infamous eye smile that everyone adores. Jungkook glares at Jimin knowing that what he said wasn't true. Every guy in BTS felt the same for Su Bin that little sister that was their responsibility while the twins were really like their kids. Even though the twins spill things out about Su Bin easily, when they try to pry deeper, the twins will run away or yell for the older girl. That girl had grown a habit of wearing the boys' stuff. Whether it was their hat, bracelet or jacket. She was smiling more often now. Not a full smile but it was enough for the boys to not worry too much about her.

"But why a notebook?" Jungkook asks, flipping through a poorly designed notebook.

"Well Su Bin doesn't want to open up to us. Let's just hope this will help her," he says, waving the notebook in his hand before putting it down.

"And so? You plan to steal the notebook time from time to read it?" Jungkook asks sarcastically and Jiming shrugs before picking up a small notebook. He flipped through the pages quickly and looked the price. "Hyung. You're not thinking about it right?"

"Aish. Shhhhh," Jimin says, putting his finger on the maknae's lips. "I'm not that type of person. I wouldn't want her to not trust us even more."

He went to pay for the notebook and Jungkook catches up to him. "Do you really think this will work?" Jungkook asks worried. He really wanted Su Bin to trust them and talk about her past. He didn't want the maknae to suffer ever again.

"We just have to try," Jimin says as he receives his change from the cashier, thanking her before leaving for the exit, leaving Jungkook to catch up with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Su Bin ah," Seokjin calls out and she appears in front of him. "Oppa is going out with the others okay? Ji Woo and Min Jun is sleeping. I don't thi-"

"I know what to do," she says before laughing softly as Seokjin rubs his nape. She pushes him to the door, smiling playfully.

"We'll be back in a few hours! Take care okay!" Seokjin yells before Su Bin closes the door, smiling at his caring self.

A knock was sounded through the dorm. "I know! Dinner is in the fridge!" the girl exclaim as she opened the door.

She looks up expecting it to be Seokjin or Namjoon but instead she saw the pair of eyes that she feared ever since she lived on the streets. She tries closing the door but was stopped by him. He flings the door open as she stumbles backwards. "I see you have a home now," he says, grinning.