Chapter 37

"Oppa..." a soft voice calls out and the rapper groans before stirring awake to see Su Bin, patting his hair.

He immediately smiles brings the girl in to hug her tightly. "Su Bin. You're okay!" he exclaims in relief.

She squirms out of his grip and moves away from the older. "Please don't touch me," she breaths out and looks down to her clothes to see the familiar jersey and baggy shorts.

She feels the fabric and smiled internally at the familiarity. Su Bin looks up to make eye contact with the Daegu boy who was starting intently. She immediately turns to look at the wall. "Who changed me..." she whispers.

"Jin hyung," he replies before biting his lower lip sensing some uneasiness. "Your clothing was ripped... Since Jin hyung carried you home, he just helped you change."

"Carried me home?" she asks questioningly.

"Yeah..." he trails. "You were found outside of EXO's dorm. They just returned from Shanghai..."

She nods not remembering much. "Oppa... Where's my phone?" she asks as looks around the room trying to get away from the slightly blurred vision.

"We got you a new one because yours was taken away..." he replies passing a new iPhone 6 to the girl before looking down to his lap. "W-We cancelled that phone plan and got you a new number."

She nods as she unlocks the new phone, a bit sad that her photos were gone but when she scrolls through the screen, she realized that everything was backed up. She smiles slightly before looking to the rapper who was playing with his fingers nervously. "Oppa..." she whispers, putting her hand over his hand. "Are you okay?"

He shakes his head slowly. "What's wrong..." she trails off as she sees tears forming at the side of her eyes.

"I-I-I was so scared Su Bin," he says in between breaths. "I was afraid that you will be gone..."

"I'm here in front of you aren't I Oppa?" she says innocently before smiling.

He sweeps her into his arms again but this time tighter so she couldn't get out of the grip. She slumps against the embrace, blocking away thoughts. "What happened when you were kidnapped?" he asks softly, knowing that he will hit a sore spot.

She froze slightly before looking down to her lap. "Nothing..." she replies hesitantly. "Nothing happened. They just kept me in an empty room with my hands being tied up."

"Ji Woo and Min Jun told us about your past," he quietly says before unwrapping his arms and sits next to her. "At least about what they know. You offered... sexual services?"

She keeps silent as her fists clench tightly. As the older tries to approach her, she pushes him away and glares at him. "Get out!" she exclaims and he freezes. "I said get out!"

She throws the closest thing to her, a small pillow and he moves out of the way to not get hit. "Su Bin?" he calls out weakly as she continues to yell at him.

She gets out and pushes him out of the room before locking it and she slides onto the ground. "Su Bin!" Yoongi exclaims, pounding on the door.

She bites her lips as she felt tears roll down her face. They weren't meant to tell! They betrayed me...

She clenches her fists tightly and shut her eyes as she got rid of the thoughts. She continues on till she falls asleep with dried tear stains down her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you get it to open?" Yoongi asks anxiously as Seokjin goes through the box of keys that their manager talked about whenever they needed a key to open something in this house. "Idiots. Should've listen to Manager hyung when he told us about the keys. You were meant to be the responsible one hyung!"

"Suga hyung!" Namjoon hisses before hitting the latter's shoulder. "Jin hyung is trying his best."

"Guys its late. We've been looking for hours for this key. Why don't we just do it tomorrow?" Taehyung complains, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "I don't want to wake Jiminnie and Jungkookie up just because of the noise."

"Found it!" the eldest exclaims happily as he shoves the box to Hoseok before unlocking the door.

"We need to label them," the lead dancer mutters under his breath before putting the box carefully to a side and got to work.

Yoongi was about to dash in when the younger held onto him. "Hyung no. She wouldn't want to see you now," he says. "I'll go."

The Daegu boy sighs and moves away to let the Ilsan boy enter. The leader almost bumps into the girl lying on the ground. He picks her up carefully before laying her down on the bed. He walks over and closes the door softly, not before making eye contact with the oldest rapper while reassuring him that he will take care of the girl.

He turns around and tries not to bump into anything as he stops next to the bed and sat down, to observe the girl. She looks healthier compared to when she first stayed with them. He brushes some hair that was falling before sighing softly. He didn't understand how a sweet girl like her was engaged in activities like those.

Her face twisted into distraught as she started flipping around. Namjoon froze and just stared before deciding to wake her up. "Su Bin?" he whispers, shaking her lightly. "Su Bin."

She sits up so quickly and sees Namjoon reaching out. She immediately moves to the corner of her bed, gripping onto her blanket tightly. "D-Don't touch me," she says, barely a whisper.

He moves even closer and she flinches when he was about to set his hand down on her when she whimpers, shocking the older. "Don't touch me," she whispers harshly.

"Why..." Namjoon asks as his hand falls to his side and was clenched into a fist.

"I don't need to be destroyed even further..."