Chapter 42

"Yoongi. This is utter crap," Bang PDnim says before sighing and rubs his temples while the rapper just sits next to him, feeling really small. "You've been stuck since two weeks ago. Usually you will be done by now. What is going on Yoongi?"

"I'm sorry Bang PDnim..." he trails off, lowering his head.

"Sorry doesn't cut it Yoongi. The album is coming out soon but you still can't write your part," his superior says. "If this can't be completed by the end of this week up to your standard, we're taking Fun Boys off the album."

The rapper looks up with widen eyes. "Bang PDnim! You can't do that! The other members put a lot of effort into this song!" he exclaims pleading.

"Then buck up Min Yoongi. I will take that track off," he replies before standing up and leaving the room.

Once the door closes, Yoongi curses and throws his beanie against the computer screen before frustratedly going through his hair. "A...Appa?" he hears a small voice and turns around to see Min Jun at the corner of the couch.

He had totally forgot that Jimin left the younger twin here since the Busan boy wanted to practice dance. Min Jun probably fell asleep from his messy hair and wrinkled clothes. "Come here Junnie," the father beckons and the child stumbles over, almost falling.

Yoongi carries Min Jun onto his lap before running his hands through the younger's hair to get rid of the messy look. "Aigoo you're really like Min Appa," he comments as he lightly runs his hand through and Min Jun giggles. "Did Sugar Appa bore you?"

"Aniya Appa," he replies, smiling widely. "Min Junnie felt tired so I fell asleep."

"Feeling better now?" the Daegu boy asks and smiles at the younger's cuteness.

"Definitely!" he exclaims, laughing and then stops before playing with his fingers. "Appa..."

"Yes Minnie?" he replies.

"Min Junnie wants to ask you something... Is that okay?" the younger asks shyly.

"Why are you so shy?" the older asks, smiling widely and Min Jun looks down embarrassed. "Just ask away. Don't be scared."

He gives a encouraging smile. "Appa. Why can't you write anymore lyrics?" he asks, fidgeting. "Min Junnie and Ji Woo have seen your lyrics... We were bored in the waiting room and we just found it... Appa, your lyrics are amazing. We can see your passion and emotion in it as much as we couldn't put ourselves into the situation. Why can't Appa just put those lyrics into that song Bang PDnim said?"

He sighs. "It's complicated Min Junnie," he replies, treading the younger's hair lightly. "Those lyrics are dark. Not like Fun Boys. Fun Boys is meant to be fun and happy not those dark lyrics..."

"Are you worrying about Noona, Sugar Appa?" finally voicing the question and a silence fell upon the both of them. "Appa... I know it isn't my place to say anything but Noona wouldn't want you to be like this. She cares about you a lot... And if she say how Bang PDnim was... talking to you, she'll be upset because you were always good at making songs. Noona is stronger than you think. You don't need to worry about her."

"Noona had took care of Ji Woo and I for years on the streets. We know Noona is really strong with the comments thrown at her... People are really cold to us. They've called us street rats, hobos, bums, vagabond and migrants. Noona had the harshest critics... But she smiled through them all. She never thought of giving up on life or us. She could have just got up and walked off, leaving us but she didn't. She took care of us despite whatever she was called because she knew that she wasn't what they called her," Min Jun says, tone filled with pride for Su Bin. "She's like our hero you know Appa."