Chapter 11

"Appaaaaaaaaa," Min Jun whines as he rolls on the ground.

"What happened?" Seokjin asks looking over.

"Min Appa is bullying me!" he says pouting as Jimin puts his hands up in surrender mode.

"He wants ice cream again hyung!" Jimin replies in his defence and Seokjin looks at Min Jun who was looking to the ground with blown cheeks.

The oldest signalled to the baby-faced member to leave them alone before kneeling down in front of Min Jun. "Min Junnie~ Why do you still want ice cream? You know that Appas will buy one for you everyday."

He kept his head down. "Mianhae Jin Appa..." he whispers. "Min Junnie just want to have as much food as I want before we get thrown to the streets again..."

"Mwo?!" Seokjin exclaims, not wanting to believe what he just heard from the kid. "Min Jun what do you mean?"

The younger boy purses his lips, not wanting to say anything but Seokjin looks at him sternly and he crumbles. "Please don't tell Noona I told you this," he pleads before holding out his pinky which the older slowly hooked his pinky with the younger boy's and the promise was made. "Months ago when Appas were out, he came back... Ji Woo and I were sleeping when he came. He messed up the place and broke the picture frame. That's why Noona changed the frame. A few days ago, when Noona brought Ji Woo and I out for a meal, he returned. He said to us that he will make Appas throw us to the streets."

Seokjin's eyes widen as he hears this. Which explains why Su Bin was scribbling furiously in her notebook a few days ago. She was venting her anger. Or that's what he thinks why she was writing like that. "Song Min Jun," Su Bin calls out sternly, making the two males look at her. "What did I say?"

"It's not his fault. I made him tell me," Seokjin immediately jumps to defend Min Jun. "Min Jun, go into the room okay?"

The small boy scrambles to the room quickly as Seokjin watches him leave. "Why didn't you tell us about this?" he immediately asks the moment the small boy disappeared into the room.

"I didn't feel the need to do so," she retorts back harshly, throwing away any regard that Seokjin was older than her.

"Is that why you stop eating dinner? And you stop wearing Jimin's old clothes to sleep?" he questions finally understanding why she had been acting weirdly. "Sleeping on the cold hard ground with the windows wide open too?"

"I just wanted to remember how it was like living on the streets," she mutters back. "If not, I will not be able to withstand it."

"You really are so sure that we will throw you to the streets?" he asks, feeling hurt.

"I don't know," her voice drops to a whisper and her hands fall to her sides. "When he threatens, it usually happens..."

Seokjin walks towards her before holding onto her shoulders lightly and gently pulling her into a hug. "Su Bin..." he whispers. "That wouldn't happen. We will make sure of it. We love you guys too much to do so. Ji Woo and Min Jun are like our children and you are like our little sister who is too mature for her age. There is no way some guy will get in our way of protecting the three of you or even touch you. We're different from the other people Su Bin. Just trust us please."

"What is trust Oppa?" she whispers. "What is love?"

"Trust is putting yourself and everything you have into someone or something," Namjoon says as he walks towards the duo and Seokjin moved backwards. "Love is unexplainable... There is a definition but love is an unexplainable feeling. I've told you about this before Su Bin..."