Chapter 33

The boys threw themselves onto the ground while rejoicing once Sungdeuk hyung released them for a short break before having dinner and back to practice.

The two youngest was leaning against each other as they laughed about something that the older boys would never understand. As Yoongi and Jimin found themselves next to each other again, backs against the mirror and breathing heavily.

The door opens but no one appears, puzzling all members who had looked over. Now it just made them think that ghosts exist. "Appa~" the twins' familiar voice from the distant echoes throughout the dance studio.

That brought a smile onto all their tired faces and Jungkook immediately stands up as the twins enter the studio. Ji Woo runs into the maknae's arms like usual as he swings her around and tickles her playfully, emitting her cheerful laughter, making all the members forget about their exhaustion.

Min Jun jumps on Namjoon before he could stand up, almost making the leader fall from the external force. He chuckles as he grasps the tiny boy's legs tightly to make sure he wouldn't fall. "Rap Appa~" he greets happily as Namjoon smiles even wider, thinking that all these practices was worth it to keep these 2 twins healthy and happy.

"Where's Su Bin Unnie?" Taehyung asks Ji Woo in his aegyo voice.

Her eyes widen jumps out of Jungkook's arms, leaving a heart attack for the 2 youngest but breathed out a sigh of relief when she wasn't hurt. "Yah Min Jun!" the young girl yells as the boy pouts and squirms off the leader's back, making the members have a second heart attack.

They both disappear and moments later, emerge with a bag each that had the boys' favourite chicken while struggling to lift the bags up properly. Su Bin appears behind them, smiling widely while carrying 10 different bags on each arm and 2 drink carriers in each hand.

Seokjin and Hoseok immediately goes over to help the girl with the bags, passing the drink carries to Yoonmin. Namjoon helps with the bags once he made sure that the twins were safe. "You should have called us to help you!" Hoseok chides the girl lightly as she just smiles sheepishly.

"It's okay! Oppas must be tired after dance practice, no need to bother you guys too much," she says as she puts all the bags down. "I brought chicken, bibimbap, kimbap, naengmyeon, jajangmyeon, jeon, tteok and finally kimchi!"

The boys were amazed as waves of delicious smells hit them. "I made the coffee that Oppas each love like normal," she says as Jimin gives out the coffee that had each of their names on it. "I brought some pastries and cake for dessert. So Korean and Western mix! Oh open the lids first before drinking the coffee!"

They all scrambled to opened the lids. Each of them were greeted with different pictures of their favourite character with a speech bubble that said 'Hwaiting~' They all grinned and puts the coffee down without spilling anything. Taehyung was first to hug her as the rest piled on her. She was shocked with the reaction she had received but smiles widely and showing off the half-moon crescents like Jimin's as she grabbed onto Hoseok's arm tightly to not fall over. She laughs as the boys repeats their thanks.

"Appa. Unnie/Noona. We're hungry!" the twins whines as the elders laugh and releases each other before sitting in the middle of the dance studio.

"How was work?" Taehyung asks as he slurps jajangmyeon, looking to the younger.

"It's the same. Celebrities coming in and out. Boss wants me to work all 7 days now because most of the business happens when I'm on shift," she says feeding Min Jun some bibimbap carefully.

"That's good!" Namjoon says proudly. "That's hell good!"

"Yeah. But if I do so, it means my colleague doesn't need to work..." she replies sadly. "I told Boss I'll think about it."