Chapter 50

"Ji Woo ah..." Su Bin calls out softly, smoothing out the younger's hair. "When you wake up, you must thank Seungyoun Oppa okay?"

Ji Woo just had her eyes closed and she looked so small on the standard single bed. "Su Bin ah, you have to get to work," Dae Jun says as he enters the room. "I'll watch over Ji Woo now."

The teenage girl hesitantly stands up but Dae Jun reassures her and she eventually leaves for work. "Ji Woo, its been days... Time to wake up princess," Dae Jun whispers before leaving a kiss at the top of her head.

He looks around the flower and balloon filled hospital room, all from different celebrities who knew her or interacted with her before. He never knew that Ji Woo had met 2NE1 before until they explained that when BTS was overseas and Big Bang took the three kids out for dinner and they met each other there and also the occasional music shows where they bumped into each other.

Because the twins could speak English, many of the Korean celebrities who grew up in a Western environment had grew fond of them especially Kevin from ZE:A, Eric Nam and Park Jimin from 15&. Also since they could somewhat hold a conversation in Chinese, they met many Chinese idols, mainly from EXO.

The twins never told anyone about who they met but apparently, they met most of them during music shows or in BigHit or when Bangtan wasn't around in Korea. Dae Jun smiles slightly before sitting next to the bed. The door knocks and he stands up to see Taehun enter the room with a huge bouquet of baby breath. "Taehun hyung," Dae Jun greets politely, bowing since Taehun had told him from day one that he hated formal greeting.

"Dae Jun," he greets the greeting with a simple nod. "ZE:A will be coming separately because we're all busy at the moment."

"Okay hyung," Dae Jun replies before moving out of the only seat in the room so that Taehun could sit down.

"Hi princess," Taehun mutters as he plants a kiss at the top of her head. "How have you been? I've missed you so much princess, please wake up."

Taehun continues to talk to her while stopping in between as if she was replying back. "Princess, you still haven't given us your cookies personally. Siwan has left it on the dorm's counter, waiting for you to wake up so you could give it to us personally," Taehun says before sighing slightly. "I really miss you a lot Ji Woo... Only you understood Oppa even though we only met this week. It's time to wake up Ji Woo ah..."

Taehun then stays silent staring at the young girl sadly. Dae Jun looks away, feeling like he was invading a private moment. "Ji Woo ah... Oppa really miss you... Please wake up. It's time to wake up my princess," Taehun murmurs as he buries his head next to her small body. "I don't like how the bed is too big for you. I don't like the amount of machines hooked up to you. I especially hate how you're not smiling for anyone anymore and all you do is lie on the bed and not move. Please wake up, I want to see you smile and laugh."

"You see that huge bouquet of baby breath? I was supposed to give it to you before you left the dorm, back to BTS... Why? Because I wanted you to remember baby breath as a happy thing from now on, not a sad thing because flowers are meant to cheer you up. I hope one day when people ask you what is your favourite flower, I want you to reply, baby breath because it doesn't just hold happiness but everything in between. Sadness, anger, disappointment, every single emotion," Taehun says, smiling bittersweetly and he checks the time. "I have to go now princess... I'll be back later tonight, if not tomorrow. Stay strong okay?"

Taehun stands up and kisses the top of her head before leaving the room. Dae Jun felt really bad for Taehun seeing as how he cares for the young girl like an older brother to a younger sister. "Taehunnie... Oppa..." Ji Woo mutters and the latter freezes in his spot.