Chapter 32

"Min Jun doesn't want to go to school!" the boy yells, throwing a tantrum, clinging onto Jimin's leg tightly.

Ji Woo just sat far too quietly, eating the breakfast Seokjin had prepared. The three oldest boys were trying to persuade Min Jun to go the school with promises but no progress was made. Su Bin softly pats the younger girl's hair as she winces at Min Jun's high-pitched tantrums.

"Min Jun... It's just one more day okay?" Namjoon says, running a hand through his hair. If the twins don't leave soon, they will be late for their shooting and Su Bin will be late for work. "You don't have to go tomorrow okay?"

"I don't want to see Hyun Min!" he whines as tears left his eyes. "Why can't Ji Woo and I be home schooled like noona?!"

The leader dare not think about what the boy did their kid which resulted him being like this. He groans in frustration.

"Song Min Jun," Yoongi sternly states. "Go to school today. If not I won't buy ice cream for you today."

"Min Jun doesn't need ice cream if it means that he doesn't need to go to school!" he yells rudely.

"Min Jun!" Namjoon sternly warns.

"Min Junnie~" Jimin calls out, bending slightly. "Let go of Appa's leg please."

"No! If I let go, Appa will send me to school!" he exclaims as tears fell down his face quicker.

The dancers groans, not knowing what to do. "Appa won't send you to school okay?" Jimin replies and the younger boy stops crying, looking up with tear stains on his face.

"Jjinja?" he asks with hope in his tone.

"Yah Jimin," Yoongi groans. "It's his last day today. After this, he doesn't even need to leave our sides."

Min Jun just pouts hearing one of his Appa disagreeing with him not going to school. Jimin almost slaps his hyung. He was trying to coo Min Jun off his leg that was getting numb from the tight grip from a boy as small as him.

Namjoon suddenly smiles slightly before squatting down. "Min Junnie~" he says sweetly. "Remember how Ji Woo and Min Jun wants to dye their hair?"

The small boy nods. "But Appa always say that its bad for our hair since we're young and its meant to grow healthily," he replies and the leader smiles in pride at the younger boy for remembering his words.

"Appa will let you dye your hair," he says and the twins look at him with that twinkle in their eyes. "But for Min Jun, it is only light brown and for Ji Woo, it is only maroon."

"Mini-me huh," Yoongi mutters.

"And," Namjoon continues. "You get to choose the colour for Suga Appa and my hair to be dyed in."

"Jjinja?!" Min Jun exclaims happily.

"That's if you go to this last day of school," the blonde haired boy replied.

Min Jun nods quickly before unwrapping himself from Jimin's leg and runs to the table to eat his breakfast happily. "It's all about the negotiation," Namjoon says smugly.

"Anyone could have done it with that high IQ," Yoongi retorts.

"This has nothing to do with high IQ," the leader immediately defends himself and Yoongi mocks his tone almost immediately, almost earning a slap from the leader but he dodges it easily.

"Yah! You brat. I'm your hyung," he says in anger as the younger of the duo just simply ignored him.

"Act like your age please," Seokjin says, massaging his temples, feeling a headache coming from the bickering of the second hyung and leader.

"Only when you stop caring like a mother," Namjoon hisses out and regretted it the moment the eldest hyung's face changed to fury.

"Uh-oh," Jimin says before running towards Su Bin and the twins. "Code red. Code red. Retreat. I repeat retreat. Maknae, V, Hobi hyung, don't even think about leaving your rooms."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened t-" Hobeom starts but was cut off by the pale skinned boy.

"Jin," was all he said and the manager nods as the members silently board the van and the pink princess sitting at the very front with arms crossed.

There was battle scars littered across both of their faces and they both looked out of the window grumpily, not even sparing a glance at each other in fear of the eldest's wrath of fury.

Jimin laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder in an attempt to comfort the older but he didn't even pull the younger closer like he usually would, making the dancer pout. "Hyung..." he whispers softly. "Are you okay?"

Yoongi sighs as he turns to look at the younger. "I guess so," he mutters as the dancer inspects the bruises.

"Doesn't it hurt?" he asks curiously.

"It hurts like a bitch," he says.

"Language! There's kids around!" Hoseok scolds the older boy who simply rolled his eyes.

Jimin raises his hand to massage the bruises lightly on his favourite hyung's cheek. "I'm gonna puke," the maknae says childishly before making puking noises. "Seriously hyung, just get together."

"Yah. Do you want to die?" Yoongi threatens with his lazy glare but the youngest brushes it off.

"But hyung, you guys look good together..." he trails off as Su Bin holds her hand up and they both high-fived each other.

As the others joined the commotion, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Aish... We just like each other's company better than the others," he mutters under his breath before looking out of the window.

"Chimchim," he calls out softly earning a 'hm' from the younger boy. "Have you ever wondered what would happen after this?"

"This?" the younger questions, not understanding.

"All of us," he says, scanning the van. "When we're all old and no longer able to jump around for our fans. Have you ever thought how is it possible to return back to the old life?"

"Old life as in normal life?" Jimin asks. "A life with no fans, no performance huh."

"Can you actually imagine that Jiminnie?" the older asks as the van comes to a stop.

Su Bin gets off, bidding the boys goodbye and closes the door and promises to reach the studio at 6 later on and to bring hot coffees along with chicken and some handmade deserts from the shop.

The van starts and the two just kept silent. "I don't think so hyung. Imagining life without any of you sucks," Jimin replies as he snuggles closer to the older for warmth. "Like honestly. No matter what happens, I wish for us to stick together."

Namjoon overhears Jimin's reply and feels even more guilty as he sinks even further into his seat as the car ride continued.