Chapter 57

Su Bin was pushed into a dressing room the moment she arrived. Jungkook said that they needed a girl in one of their photoshoots so decided to get her to help. So now she emerges, almost three hours later, in a dress and heels.

It was a white dress with navy blue fine details which lead to the skirt and it fell above the knee. The detail was very pretty, forming flowers. She was wearing a pair of felt navy blue heels that added about eight centimetres to her height. Her hair was done in like a braid but she couldn't determine what it was since she couldn't see it properly.

She looks around the hall to see black, navy blue and white helium balloons all over the place. She stared at the place in awe, mouth gaping at the sight in front of her. She twirls around to observe the place. She walks around to try and find someone. She ended outside in the gardens when she saw Min Jun in a suit. "Min Junnie?" she calls out the boy looks at her.

"Noona!" he greet happily before running over to her and hugs her legs. "I missed you!"

"Noona missed you too!" she replies before squatting down and hugged the boy.

"Noona, you're so pretty!" he compliments and she thanked him.

Min Jun grabs her hand with much difficulty before leading her somewhere. "Min Junnie saw really pretty flowers and told makeup noona so she told me to bring you there to pick some before going back so she could put it in your hair!" he says happily and she smiles, following the small boy.

He led her to a white rose patch and put on some gloves before cutting down some of the roses. "Min Jun learnt how to cut down roses by himself!" he exclaims, proudly and she smiles before ruffling his hair. "Noona, please take them but please be careful!"

She nods, going along with him and once he was done, he leads her back to the dressing room where the makeup artist was still there. "Wah Min Junnie did a great job!" she compliments before giving him a lollipop. "Here's your reward! Now leave us Unnie and I promise you when you see Su Bin again, she'll be even prettier okay?"

He nods, smiling widely before running out of the room, his light brown hair bouncing on his head. "He looks dashing," Su Bin says, sitting in front of the mirror while the makeup artist just smiles. "Why is he dressed up so nicely though?"

"Well he was in a children's photoshoot just now," the makeup artist explains and she nods as she carefully puts the flowers in.

~~~~~~~~~~

Su Bin picks up a liquid eye liner, waiting to be called since the photoshoot wasn't ready yet. She opens the cap and starting drawing small doodles on her hand. An idea hit her as she wiped away the doodles before drawing out a few tattoos she wanted but couldn't get since she wasn't of age yet. Once she was done drawing a heart on her inner side of her finger, someone entered the room. "Is it time for me to go out Oppa?" she asks looking at Seokjin and he nods.

She stands up and brushes away the creases. Seokjin felt pride filling him. "You look pretty Su Bin," he compliments her and she blushes, finally remembering that she was in a dress. A really nice and expensive dress.

"So where's this photoshoot?" she asks and he smiles before offering her to grab his arm, only then she realized that the eldest was wearing a tuxedo. "Wa Oppa! You look good!"

He smiles, thanking her before leading her out of the door. Her view was blocked by his body and when he steps aside, she saw the balloons again, but this time, there were people. BTS was standing in the middle, smiling widely while carrying the twins. She stood there stunned as to what happened, looking around the room, lost. "Happy birthday Su Bin ah!" BTS yelled and a grin broke on her face because they remembered.