Chapter 12

"We are moving dorms," the manager yells, seeing the state of the dorm. "This is dangerous!"

He got a call at 2 in the morning about the boys' dorm being thrashed, well almost everything is in shreds. When he arrived, the first thing he saw was the photo of the boys, the twins and Su Bin lying on the ground, crumpled up and torn apart. He knew this wasn't some fan breaking in. It was about Su Bin. It was him.

"Go rest at the hotel down the road..." the manager says sighing. "I'll get someone to clear the mess up. Take whatever you guys need..."

The boys silently obeyed their manager, way too tired to protest or even talk. He looks up to see the female lingering around the mess still staring at the photo. "Su Bin..." he calls out but she didn't react to his calling. "This isn't your fault..."

"It is," she whispers. "If I didn't enter their lives, they would not have any problems. They do not need to trouble themselves with all of this."

"You're wrong Su Bin..." the manager says before sighing. "These boys love you so much. They think that you deserve way better than them. A proper family. Someone stable."

She wipes the tears threatening to flow before sniffing. "They don't deserve someone like me with so many problems Oppa..." she utters. "I wished you never had saved me from the streets."

"I had to Su Bin," he says a little amused at how fast her tone changes. "I promised your mother."

"I rather you not talk about her," she says. "What happened to her, its long over. No use talking about it."

"Don't you miss her?" he shoots back and slightly curse for Koreans being respectful to their elders. All she want to do now is to curse that man behind her.

Tears started to form in her eyes again. "I do. Every single day," she says softly before wiping the tears and harshly replying. "But there isn't anything I can do about it."

The manager sighed. "Su Bin..." he calls out again and this time she turns around slightly to look at him. "The Kim family are looking for you."

"I have no interest in them," she replies coldly. "I have to go and pack my stuff now. See you later Oppa."

With that, she left the room after a quick bow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good luck on stage Oppa~" Su Bin encourages them, knowing that they are really tired. None of them had slept after listening to the manager and her conversation. She means so much to them, she just didn't see it.

She walked with them to the wings of the stage. She hugged each of them as the twins were encouraging their Appas to work hard. After a while, they went on stage and got ready. The twins were off running somewhere. She sometimes wonder how they find their way back to her. She turns around and bumps into something hard, making her fall to the ground.

She sat up with her eyes closed, one hand rubbing her bum the other rubbing her forehead. "Su Bin?" the familiar voice called out.

Her eyes immediately opened to make eye contact with the owner of the voice. She just stares at him. "O-Oppa," she utters out as a greeting before bowing slightly.

"Su Bin ah!" the person replies back happily. "Do you know how long Oppa has been looking for you?"

She kept quiet, not wanting to say anything. She kept her gaze anywhere except for the man standing in front of her. "Su Bin ah," he calls out again, wondering why she wasn't replying to him. "Is everything okay?"

She quickly nods as she realizes that the Bangtan boys had finished their performance and were heading their way. "Hyungnim!" Seokjin immediately says seeing the man before bowing.