[3]

"Noona," Min Jun calls out as he sits down. "How are you?"

He smiles sadly. "This is the last time I can see you privately..." he says before sighing. "Noona, why were you so stupid...?"

He scoffs. "You told Ji Woo and I to not let anyone know that you were suffering because you didn't want people to have a last image of you as sad. Yah. Noona, you care about others too much! Especially hyung..." he exclaims before mumbling, "Maybe now you know to put yourself first."

"Min Junnie, Ji Wooie," Su Bin calls out and they immediately went towards her.

She was in a squatting stance with a smile on her face. "How have you been? Has Oppas been nice to you?" she asks.

"Ne! They treat us really well!" Ji Woo exclaims before lowering her head sadly. "Just... They... come back late now since they are working really hard... We feel lonely sometimes since we're used to them being around us..."

"Aish..." the oldest mutters under her breath before speaking up, "They will stop working late soon! Let them be for now."

"Arraseo..." Min Jun says sadly as he plays with the necklace hung around Su Bin's neck. "Noona, why didn't you return this? And the hoodie."

Su Bin forces a smile. "Unnie, you usually return items to people when something is wrong and you don't want to hurt them..." Ji Woo says nervously. "What's wrong this time?"

"Noona, it is even weirder that you only returned the white ribbon and not the necklace or the hoodie," Min Jun backs Ji Woo up. "Noona, is everything alright?"

"The ribbon represent hopeless in our relationship. Whenever I see it, I think of Hopeless Love by Jimin Park. He predicted our ending... Hopeless," she replies sadly with a distant look.

"But Unnie, Oppa really likes you. I think... he loves you. He never found anyone after you left. He buried himself in work, promising to be better when you guys meet again. He pretends that you leaving him never hurt but it did... A lot..." Ji Woo says trailing.

"Hyungie didn't believe that time would heal at first... But because of you, he forgave his father for his wrong doings and the disruption of iKON's comeback," Min Jun says and she smiles, happy that his family is better. "After that, he realized that slowly, he will forget about Noona and he didn't mind it. He struggled a lot with his thoughts and feelings for you since you already left. But I think this time... Noona came back unexpectedly... So hyung is in shock... Making hyung confused."

Su Bin sighs before ruffling Min Jun's hair lightly. "Han Bin Oppa has to find someone better," Su Bin says before sighing. "I'm not good enough. I can't be with him. I don't have much time left."

"Ah Noona! Don't say that about yourself! Noona is a great person that every guy would want to date!" Min Jun exclaims making her smile and then he frowns. "Wait... Don't have much time left?"

The siblings stare at the older girl who was avoiding eye contact with them. "Unnie..." Ji Woo calls out with a shaky tone. "What's wrong?"

"I... I don't have much longer to live," she says before forcing a smile. "When I was trying to bring him down, the conditions that I stayed in were harsh and out of nowhere, I was diagnosed with a terminal illness... I didn't seek treatment..."