Chapter 54

"Mummy!"

A small girl yells out before she fell and started cry. A young woman ran next to her and fussed over her. "How could you be so careless?" she asks but the girl didn't reply but rubs her eyes.

The woman puts a band aid over the wound before kissing it slightly. She looks up to the girl, smiling widely. "Let's go and eat ice-cream? Would you like that?" the black-haired woman asked and the girl nods enthusiastically.

Making their way to the shop, the woman would play with the girl like lifting her up slightly or dancing with her slightly. "Stay here okay? Mummy will come out once ice-cream is done okay?" the woman says, kneeling to her eye level and the girl nods. 

The girl walks in a circle, kicking a small rock happily. She kicked the rock a little too far so she went towards it to kick it back but before she could do so, she bumps into someone. She looks up to see a man with sunglasses. "I'm sorry!" she immediately exclaims, bowing a perfect ninety degrees, staying there.

The man looks down to his coat before sneering at the girl. "You dirtied my coat," he states and the girl bites her lower lip. "How are you going to repay me?"

She keeps silent, still in the same position before she was lifted up roughly, over someone's shoulder. "Mummy! Mummy!" she yells, making eye contact with the man in sunglasses who was smirking. "Mummy!"

But no one came out of the shop and she was thrown into the van, hitting her head.

Su Bin wakes up, taking in deep breaths as she looks around to see that she was in her room in BTS' dorm. She sighs in relief before wiping away the sweat that had formed on her forehead. She gets out of bed to head for the kitchen to get a drink.

She grabs her favourite mug before filling it up with water and calmly takes a few sips. It's been a few days since she had told Dae Jun she wanted to leave, almost a week and she was still quite determined but she needed a way to leave that was the least pain for Bangtan and the twins. She looks through her contact list to see who could help her willingly or unwillingly. Having found no one, she sighs and then heads to her messages since there was a few people who she never saved their numbers.

Hey babe <3

No one is your babe.

Aw don't be like that ;)

Please don't make me lose all respect for you.

Maybe you should just agree to be with me...

How did you even get my number?

I got my ways~

Su Bin never replied because she was done with him. But using him doesn't seem such a bad idea now. She shakes her head, thinking that she must be stupid to be reduced using him. He may not even let her go even after they were done. She sighed before she thought about Yibo. But... would he even help me?

She finishes her water and washes the mug up before heading back to her room. She picks up her phone again and calls Dae Jun. "Hello?" he mumbles in English.

"Dae Jun ah," she says and he groans.

"Princess, its three in the morning. I have filming tomorrow at six. Please tell me there is a valid reason you're calling me now. If its something stupid, I will come over to the dorm tomorrow and hit you," he grumbles.

"You wouldn't hit your girlfriend, Mr Grumpy," she teases before turning back to serious. "It's about me leaving."

"You are not leaving at three in the morning missy. I refuse to drive you anywhere," he says and she rolls her eyes.