Chapter 27

"So you asked for approval from Oppas and the twins?" the girl asks, surprised as the boys nods, drinking his soup. "Wae?"

He shrugs, smiling as Su Bin hits him lightly. "It hurts!" he exclaims and she smiles.

"Aigooooo," she teases him as she pinches his cheek lightly as he pouts. "Is Daejun in pain?"

"Y-Y-Yah," he stutters not looking at her as she smiled and pulls her hand away.

She picks up a piece of beef and bit into it carefully. "Ahhhhh~" he says like a small kid and opens his mouth.

"You are really like a kid," she complains teasingly. "It's only the first date."

"What if I died today and I didn't get fed by you?" he asks pouting and she laughs, shaking her head lightly as his silliness.

"Pabo," she says clearly before picking up a piece of meat and holding it towards Daejun who smiles and bites into it carefully.

He sits back, happy and smiles as he chewed on the meat. Three different group of boys caught Su Bin's eyes. They all looked remotely like the Bangtan boys and she furrows her eyebrows. "Wae?" Daejun asks, seeing her face and turns around to notice that three group of boys, perfectly adding up to seven with terrible disguises. "Is that hyungs?"

"Ne," she confirms. "Are they spying on us?"

"I think so," he replies. "Should we let them be or?"

"Let them be for now," she says, waving her hand dismissively before taking another piece of meat.

She was about to put it into her mouth when Daejun opens his, making an 'ah' sound. She embarrassingly feeds Daejun the piece in her chopsticks, making the quiff boy happy and showed off his deep dimples like Namjoon.

She stares at Daejun and realizes that he was quite a mixture of all 7 of her Oppas. His deep dimples like Namjoon, contagious smile like J-Hope, attractiveness like Jimin, aegyo look like Jungkook, his love for cooking and quite broad shoulders like Jin, coolness like Yoongi and finally weirdness like Taehyung.

"Yah. I know that I'm handsome but you didn't need to stare at me," he says before slicking back his hair lightly, smiling.

A faint blush immediately falls across her cheeks as she kept her head down and ate her rice. Daejun smiles, knowing that she was embarrassed and continued with his meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah~ Kamsahamida eommonim!" Su Bin exclaims as she bows to the boss before leaving the restaurant.

Daejun follows behind her, doing the same thing before catching up with her. "Are Oppas still in there?" she asks and he shrugs. "Aish. Why must they follow us?"

"Why are you so whiny about it?" Daejun asks, amused.

"Ani..." she replies. "It's just I want them to not follow me whenever I go especially with you."

"They don't follow us much you know that right," Daejun says, raising an eyebrow. "This is the first official time I see hyungs following us."

"Maybe," she says shrugging as they turned into a dark lane.

She gets flashbacks and immediately gripped Daejun's coat sleeve tightly. "Gwenchanayo?" he asks softly, unsure what was going on as she gripped him tighter.

He could see fear in her eyes but they couldn't move because Su Bin was frozen on the spot. He takes his free hand and pulls her closer to him tightly. "What's wrong?" he whispers after a long time.

"It's nothing," she whispers, making Daejun frown but he left it as it was and lead her out of the dark lane.

She gripped onto his body tightly but it was quite uncomfortable to walk the way she clung onto him so he slipped out of her grip and he grabs her hand tightly as they walked in silence.

"Did something happen?" he asks softly, not wanting to trigger anything as she shakes her head, gripping his hand tighter.

He sighs, knowing not to ask anything. Soon, they arrived at BTS' dorm. "Goodbye Su Bin," Daejun says as he hugs her tightly and mumbles into her hair. "I had a good time."

"Goodbye Daejun," she says, smiling shyly and they both move back.

Daejun moves towards her lightly and kissed her forehead then moved back. She blushes slightly as she stumbles to open the door. She gets in and closes the door loudly before sliding onto the ground, not believing what Daejun did. She smiles as she flashbacks to him pecking her forehead.

Daejun stood outside, staring at the closed door but then smiled widely. He does a victory fist pump to the air before turning and walking away while opening his LINE app.

Goodnight princess~ Don't stay up late thinking about me ;) Let's meet in dreamland~