Chapter 38

Namjoon felt like a knife went through his chest. "Please. I don't need to be destroyed again," she whispers as she curls into a ball, hiding her face.

"I won't destroy you..." he replies softly.

"How do I know that?" she whispers. "Your nickname is God of Destruction."

"It's a nickname. It isn't real. I never broke you with my touch and I will never allow that to happen," Namjoon protests and reaches out once again but she just shrinks back.

"Please..." she pleads. "Don't touch me."

The leader stood there, at a loss. Yoongi mentioned how she always turned to him for advice but now she was shrinking away even before he can touch her. He hears the door knocked and opens it to see Jungkook.

"Hyung is Su Bin okay? I heard her from the living room," he asks.

The older chews down on his chapped lips as he ran a hand through his bleached hair. The youngest peers over his shoulder to see the shaking girl. His worried gaze meets the other's eyes that was filled with mixed emotions. "Hyung..." Jungkook starts and puts a hand on the leader's shoulder. "I'll take it from here."

Namjoon continues to chew on his lower lip, not sure to trust Jungkook or not. "Hyung," he calls out, gripping the shoulder tighter. "Please. Everyone else is asleep. Plus Min Jun is looking for you. One of his nightmares."

"I trust you okay Jungkook?" the blonde haired boy says as the black haired reassures him.

Jungkook and Namjoon exchanges places before closing the door shut. "Su Bin?" the maknae calls out gently as he hears the soft mumbles under the girl's breath. "Su Bin... It's Kookie Oppa."

He doesn't get any response so he walks over to the bed and sits down. "Su Bin ah... Can you hear me?" he asks but once again with no reply.

He frowns at the fetus position girl. He sighs, not sure if he should act on what he thought of. He wraps his arms around her tightly and pulls her onto his lap. She went hysterical.

She trashed around in his tight grip, struggling and hitting. "Don't touch me!" she screams.

After thirty minutes, it was reduced to soft whimpers and whispers with dried tears on her face. She was limp in his hold as her eyes were vacant. She was still chanting 'Don't touch me.' which broke the boy's heart seeing someone like his sister end up in this state. He shuts his eyes tightly, not wanting to imagine what happened to the girl in less than 24 hours. After receiving the news from the twins, he couldn't believe something like that would happen to Su Bin and that she will let this happen to her since she was a strong girl with her own opinions.

His train of thoughts was broken when he doesn't hear the chant. He looks down to see the girl totally limp in his arms, her body moving steadily. He brushes some hair out of her face then softly wipes the dried tears away. He feels the cold wind against his exposed skin and sees the girl shivering slightly.

He lays her on the bed lightly before getting up and grabbing a spare hoodie from her cupboard that contained some of the boys' clothing since they didn't have enough space. He scrambles around for her favourite jumper that belonged to Yoongi since he always brought baggy clothes.

When he returns, she was awake once again and her fingers were fidgeting again. He realizes that the leader's silver necklace wasn't there and he bits on his lower lips before unclasping his own necklace to put it around her neck.

She grips onto it tightly as she slightly calms down. He once again brings her onto his lap and she shudders at his touch but after a while, she leaned into the touch. "Are you okay now?" his voice barely a whisper and she nods slowly, leaning her head against his chest. "Tired?"

She nods again as her eyes flutter shut. "Don't leave please," she mumbles as the youngest member smiles.

"I won't," he whispers before kissing her hairline as she slowly falls asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook stirs and takes a second to realize that he was lying in Su Bin's bed, the younger sleeping on her own arm with her back facing him. After rubbing away the sleepiness, he quietly and softly gets off the bed.

After successful leaving the room without waking up the younger, he looks at the clock to realize that it was earlier by two hours as to when he wakes up. He hears some noises in the kitchen, knowing that Seokjin was already awake. "Hyung," he mutters as he enters the kitchen, directly going to the coffee machine before deciding to settle on juice.

"How's Su Bin?" the oldest asks.

"She didn't want Namjoon in the room last night... Something about him being the God of Destruction and that she didn't need to be destroyed any further," the youngest replies. "She fell asleep though."

"She's okay right?" Seokjin asks.

"From what I saw, she's still sleeping peacefully," Jungkook reassures.

"Kookie Appa!" Ji Woo exclaims jumping onto him.

Thanks to his quick reflexes, he didn't fall or let the twin girl fall. "Morning Ji Woo," he says nuzzling her neck as she squirms.

"Appa, your breath smells," she says, wrinkling up her nose in disgust as Jungkook purposely breathes into her face. "Appa!"

She starts giggling and then stops abruptly. "Appa, is Unnie okay?"

Jungkook smiles at how she was worried about Su Bin. "Yeah. She's alright, sleeping now," the youngest replies before letting her down onto the island, where Seokjin had the other utensils and ingredients out. "Are you hungry?"

She nods cutely. "Ji Woo is hungry!" she exclaims.

"Aigo. So cute," Seokjin says. "Breakfast will be done soon so help Appa lay the table?"

She nods immediately as Jungkook carries her off and she grabs the utensils before running to the other room. The doorbell rings and she yells, "I'll get it!"

As Jungkook was about to grab the plates, he hear a small scream. The two members make eye contact before scrambling out of the kitchen.