#19: The Reunion

3:33pm | Zeus Mendez's Ranch

Sabrina's POV

            It's been a little over twenty-four hours since I've been in this hell hole. I had to sacrifice articles of my clothing to use as toiletry so that I wasn't sitting around with shit up my ass. For me to sleep comfortably, I used my jacket and sweatpants to make a small pallet to lay on. It wasn't much but it got the job done until one of the other girls in the other cells would wake us up from her cries to be released from her hell.

            As I sat in the corner with my knees to my chest, humming a soft tune. The sound of keys jiggling across my cell door snapped me out of my trance. The door opened wide, revealing the silhouette of a tall man standing in the doorway, wearing a cowboy hat.

            "Come on." He says in a thick Mexican accent.

            I slowly stood up from my spot and nervously walked towards him with my arms across my chest.

            "Damn you stink." He complains, covering his nose.

            Good. At least I know that you won't touch me.

            The man yelled something in Spanish up the stairs, moments later another man walked down the stairs with a black robe and matching house shoes.

            "Put this on." He tossed the clothes at me.

            Once I was dressed, both led me up the stairs, down the hall towards one of the bedroom suites. The man who brought me the robe and shoes walked away, leaving me and the cowboy alone.

            "The boss wants you to get information from one of his guests. You do that correctly he'll let you go. Take a shower and put on that dress." He pointed behind me. "You have one hour" He then turned around to leave and then stopped, "Oh, if you fail you will return to your cell until you get shipped off."

            My eyes widen, "Shipped off? To where?"

            "Not my business."

            "What about the child?" I asked him. "Where is she?"

            He replied, "The child is none of your concern." He continues walking out, shutting the door behind him.

            I ran up to the door and turned the knob. To my surprise, the door was locked. I darted for the windows and those to were locked with bars on them. I came to the realization that this suite was only used for the girls he was holding. It wasn't like the one I was happily relaxing in just the day before. Instead of a queen-sized bed, there were two twin beds with cheap bedding. The 40in TV mounted on the wall didn't compare to the monster-size one I watched cartoons on. 

            I headed over to the twin bed that was closest to the door and examined the dress they already had laid out for me. It was cute and flowy. A pair of white sandals on the floor complimented the dress. I'm sure Zeus had a stylist come in and pick this outfit. Beside the dress was a brand-new deodorant and used bath and body works smell goods.

            "A sista can't get any panties?"

            I made my way to the bathroom to run me a warm bath. I planned on soaking for fifteen minutes then finishing off with a hot shower. "At least you're not in that dungeon anymore." I said out loud.

            Minutes later, my bath was ready. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the warm water and submerged my whole body inside. It's only been a day, but I missed the touch of water on my skin.