50- One Month Later

AUTHOR'S NOTE: As many of you may have read, I finally hit my goal of 10k followers and 3 million likes on tiktok. To celebrate I am reviving all 10 of my stories for bonus chapters. Some will be flash-forwards to see where the characters are now. Maybe a prequel. Story told from a different character's POV. Maybe even a spin-off. So make sure you still have your favs added to a reading list with updates turned on so you don't miss anything!!  XOXO~Christy

You were feeling the jitters of pre-wedding nerves but surprisingly none of them were related to actually getting married. The groom was the one thing you were rock solid sure about. You'd loved Blake long before you'd admitted it to him all those months ago.

You'd known it when you gave yourself to him after knowing him for 2 days.

You'd known it when you broke your own heart to fly home alone after the whirlwind vacation where you'd met him.

You'd known it when you found him at your front door, refusing to give up on you.

You'd known it when you jumped on a plane with no plan and no luggage just to risk everything in the name of love.

You'd known it from the beginning but the moment you held his body in your arms after he was shot was the moment you knew you could never live without that love.

No, today you were panicking about whether everyone was going to make it to the rehearsal dinner and if they did, would they get along?

Avani: "Honey, we are all here for you."

Nessa: *pointing at Addison with Dixie*
"Besides, if even they can get along then anything is possible."

As soon as Dixie realized everyone was staring at her, she quickly excused herself to go find Noah. Avani suddenly got dizzy and slid down to the chair next to her almost missing and falling to the floor.

You: "Oh my God, are you okay?"

Addison: "Vani!! Do we need to call 911?"

Avani: "No, no. Don't do that. I'm fine. I just haven't eaten today."

Nessa: "Avani... You might as well tell them. It's going to come out anyway."

You and Addison looked on confused as Avani sighed, then admitted:
"I'm pregnant."

You: "Oh my God!! Why didn't you tell me?"

Avani: "Look, I just found out yesterday and no Anthony doesn't know so you can't say anything."

Addison handed her a bottle of water as Anthony and Blake came into the room.

Anthony: "Hey, baby. How ya feeling?"

Anthony turned to Blake:
"You should have seen her this morning. It was like a scene from the exorcist how much she was throwing up."

Blake looked at you in confusion, seeming to read between the lines that went over Anthony's head. You shook your head and he understood.

Anthony: "The whole crew should be here any moment."

Blake: "I gotta say, babe. I think having a party all together was a much better idea than bachelor/bachelorette parties separately. I just wanna spend all my time with you."

Bryce: "Oh we are still getting plastered after this."

You: "Oh no you don't. Absolutely not. I've had my fill of parties to last a lifetime."

Josh walked in only on the tail end of the conversation and immediately argued:
"Dude, this is a party. We might as well enjoy it!"

You: "No, it's a dinner and it better stay that way."

Blake: *kissing your forehead*
"You got it, baby."

Jaden laughed having only come in to hear Bryce calling Blake a simp and none of the conversation that led up to it but it was enough to get a chuckle from him.

Jaden: "Where's Noah and Dixie?"

Everyone looked at Addison who immediately got defensive:
"What? Don't ask me. She was just in here a few minutes ago."

Josh: "They were fighting out in the hall before I came in so I would guess they are breaking up again. But never fear they'll be back together in time for the wedding."

Everyone laughed as Avani asked:
"Speaking of breakups... How are you doing with the whole Mads breakup."

Jaden: "We're good. She's moved on and I'm... well, I'm drinking."

Bryce: "Didn't you hear? This is a sober party."

Everyone laughed as Bryce gave you puppy dog eyes until you caved:
"Okay. Just one drink."