42- The After Party pt2

Bryce: *pointing at Blake, himself, Josh, and Jaden*
"Your beef is with us 4, Anthony hasn't been to our parties since he moved out months ago and Noah just joined sway a few weeks ago. Let them go outside and take the girls with them."

Gunman: *starting to panic as he hears sirens in the distance*
"No, everyone stays until I can think clearly."

Jaden: "You wanted them to hear what we let happen and they did. Look at them, man. They are terrified. Let the girls go."

Anthony begins to pull Nessa, Addison, and Mads towards the door as Avani clings to his arm. The girls are all drenched in tears. You are stuck in place, frozen unable to take your eyes off of Blake. Noah tries to pull you gently but you can't move.

Blake: * turns to you with tears in his eyes*
"Baby please. You have to go. I can't live with myself if something happens to you. I'm begging you."

You: *falling to your knees*"I can't

"I can't. I can't. No!"

Anthony and the rest of the girls are safe outside and you can see the flashing lights out the windows of the police that have now arrived

Blake: "Noah. Take her NOW!"

Noah lifts you off the ground and carries you towards the door as your tears turn to stomach wrenching, deep sobs. You stop fighting long enough to turn around and choke out towards Blake:
"I love you, please I love you."

Blake sees your eyes grow wide as you turn your attention just behind him. All the remaining boys turn to see Dixie coming back around the corner, clueless what she's walking into. Dixie gasps in shock at the sight as the gunman panics and fires in her direction.

What came next, happened in a split second, but everything to you felt like a slow motion holding you captive to the floor where Noah just put you as he raced towards Dixie. Bryce and Blake take one look at each other and without saying a word, obviously have the same thought and jump on the gunman who is distracted by Dixie. As they jump on him, the three men wrestle as another gunshot rings out from inside the pile.