12- Makeover

The next day, Addison drags you out of bed for a day of shopping and adventuring around Los Angeles. She has a car, but you guys decide to Uber because parking can be such a nightmare in the area you're going. You try to explain to her the experience you had before with shops and being so expensive, but she reminds you that your parents sent more money than you could possibly need and to just let loose.

When you walk into the first store, you're surprised to see Dixie already waiting. Addison and her had gotten really close chatting at the party and you were so happy to see it, because you felt bad your sister hadn't really made friends in her year in California.

Addison: "Hey, Dixie! You made it

Addison: "Hey, Dixie! You made it."

Dixie: "I'm excited. I hardly ever get to shop anymore. Brands send me clothes so often and want me to be photographed in their pieces."

You: "I don't really know what my style is but I guess that's kinda the point of being here. I don't really have a style and I need to find one."

Dixie: "Well don't worry. Your sister has the cash and I have my personal stylist on standby to send her pics. You will get to dinner looking like a whole runway model."

You walk into the restaurant and Blake looks up and chokes on his drink

You walk into the restaurant and Blake looks up and chokes on his drink. He pushes his chair back and jumps up to wrap his arms around you. His hands move up to your cheeks as he kisses you, leaving everyone else stunned that he didn't seem to mind the paparazzi shooting from the window.

Bryce: "Hey Addison, right?"

Addison is completely star struck and blushes as he pulls the chair next to him out for her. Dixie sits next to her and holds hands with Noah across the table while everyone orders.

Addison: "So how did you guys even all become friends? I feel like most of you have known each other way longer than Sway was a thing."

Blake: "Bryce and I got big around the same time and have been friends for a few years. He actually started Sway with some of his friends and as they all moved onto other projects he slowly brought the rest of us in."

Noah: "I'm the newest member. This is all so crazy to me still. The guy from the party the other night, Jaden is actually one of the former members. He's still around a lot though, we're all friends."

Addison: "What about you, Dixie? How did you meet Noah?"

Dixie: *laughs*
"Long story..."

Blake distracts you from the conversation by pulling you into another kiss. He'd spent the entire dinner staring at you with his hand rubbing your back. He pulled you into his arms and you leaned against him as everyone broke into smaller conversations. You tilted your head up to look at him through your lashes and he smiled down at you.

Blake: "I'm so glad I met you."

You: *in a flirty tone*
"What, You like me or something?"

Blake: "Something like that."

His hand moves to your thigh and you feel your breath get heavier as it moves further up slowly. No one else at the table seems to even notice that the two of you are in your own world whispering to each other between kisses.

Bryce and Noah are talking about some party later that night and Addison and Dixie are chatting like they are already best friends

Bryce: *interrupting*
"The party is a go. Are you all ready?"

Blake: "Actually I think we are gonna skip. She's tired so I'm just gonna drive her home."

You hadn't said anything about being tired so you were confused but went with it. Maybe he was wanting to go home and didn't want you going out without him?

Addison: "I can go take you home sis. I don't mind missing out on the party if you're wanting to go."

Dixie: "Nooooo. You have to go, Addi!"

Addison looked so conflicted so you relieved when Blake offered:
"I can drive her home and Addison can ride with Dixie, Noah, and Bryce."

The way he squeezed your thigh as he said that made it very clear he was looking for an excuse to be alone with you.