27- Triple Date To-Go

Just as you guys try sneaking back into the theater, the lights come on and the other couples turn to look at you. You feel your face flush in embarrassment as you try to hurry and fix your messy hair.

Blake: "Uh, we went for more popcorn."

Noah: "Well where is it then?"

You and Blake look at each other lost for what to respond when Addison and Dixie start giggling.

Bryce: "Yeah, 'more popcorn' ... I think we could all go for some of that."

Dixie: "Oh my God, no, but you know what sounds amazing? Milkshakes!!"

Noah: "We don't have ice cream here, but we could go on a late night fast food run."

Everyone piles in the only 6 seater in the fleet of cars parked outside. It's Dixie's car, but Noah is driving while she rides shotgun. You and Blake pile in the back row and Addison and Bryce scoot into the middle row. Everyone is laughing and having a great time and taking bets on if the ice cream machine will be broken when we get there.

Addison is leaning into the front seat fighting Dixie for the aux cord and Bryce tries his hardest to look away from her tight leggings right in his face. He turns and looks at Blake with a 'help me' look and you can't help but laugh. They would be really great together and you really hope this little crush she seems to have on Noah doesn't get in the way of her seeing how crazy about her Bryce is. It occurs to you that she never admitted it was Noah, but she hasn't spent any time with anyone except the sway boys and you know it's not Blake. She would have never said anything if so.

As you pull into the drive-thru lane, Noah orders 6 chocolate shakes and is fighting the girls to turn down the music. Just as he pulls up to the window, they crank the volume up playing an embarrassing tik tok audio while Dixie records him trying to hand over cash while flustered.

Noah: "Okay, okay

Noah: "Okay, okay. Take your damn ice cream."

He pulls off to the parking lot and everyone piles out of the car and sits on the pavement eating their ice cream while music blares from the car. Almost everyone is laughing and even Addison seems to be letting loose and enjoying her time with Bryce. It would be really amazing if they ended up together. They just seem so happy when she's laughing this hard.

Noah is still digging through the car for his phone he dropped, ranting about how he dropped it because everyone was acting childish

Noah is still digging through the car for his phone he dropped, ranting about how he dropped it because everyone was acting childish. Dixie rolls her eyes and sighs then walks over to help him. You brace yourself for another argument between them but when you look over they are kissing and happily slow dancing to the smooth ballad coming from the car radio.

Blake smiles at you and pulls you close as he whispers the lyrics to the love song against your ear. You can't help but turn into his lips and kiss him.

Bryce: *jumping up and grabbing Addison's hand*
"My lady?"

He pulls her to her feet and begins to sway back and forth to the beat of the song as it escapes into the night sky. You are still lost in Blake's kiss, blissfully unaware that the song has changed. There is a fire building between you two yet again. Blake must feel it too because he hops up.

Blake: "Well about time we got home, don't you think?"

Addison: "Oh come on party pooper! I was having fun dancing. We should all go dancing."

Everyone starts to load in the car as Noah pulls onto the highway when you ask:
"Bryce is the only one of us that's 21. We can't go to a club."

Dixie: "Well that's not exactly true. The sway boys get in just about anywhere they show up."

Blake: "I was thinking maybe we head home and figure out how we are gonna get all your stuff here."

While he tried to talk you into heading home, you had your hands under his shirt gliding across his abs and your lips were teasing their way down his neck in the shadows. He couldn't help but pull your lips to his as the bold caress of his tongue silenced any plans you had thought of except getting him alone as quickly as possible.

Bryce: "The only clothes of hers you're worried about are the ones you're trying to get her out of."

Dixie and Addison both laughed as Noah suggested going to the beach. Sway house was right on the beach and that way everyone could go inside whenever they wanted but it was still something to do.