34- THE Kiss

*ADDISON'S POV*

Her sister had gone to bed almost an hour ago and Dixie was still insisting she keep her company. She was definitely not as wasted as her sister had been, but was adorably tipsy. She thought she'd gotten a handle on her crush, especially since she'd actually really started to like Bryce but he had barely talked to her since the night she spent there. The more this beautiful girl sat in front of Addi, leaning in, putting her hand on her thigh, looking at her lips... the harder it was to deny what she felt.

Dixie: "If you like girls too, have you ever had a relationship with a girl?"

Addison: "No, I've only had one serious relationship and it was my high school sweetheart... a boy."

Dixie: "So what all have you done with a girl?"

Addison: "Barely kissed."

Dixie: "If you've barely done anything with any girls then how do you know you like them?"

Addison: "Well kinda the same as even though you've never, you still know you don't?"

Dixie: "What if maybe, I do, or might, or someday..."

Addison: "I don't know about everyone, but I've always kinda known so I don't think it's just the kind of thing you wake up-"

Dixie cuts off her words by pressing her lips tight against hers. Addison opens her mouth to gasp in shock and Dixie takes the opportunity to pull her at her bottom lip gently with her teeth. Something inside of Addison explodes and before she can think better of her sister being in the other room, Nessa getting home, or even Noah and Bryce, she tilts her head slightly and pulls Dixie even closer.

 Something inside of Addison explodes and before she can think better of her sister being in the other room, Nessa getting home, or even Noah and Bryce, she tilts her head slightly and pulls Dixie even closer

Just as Dixie's hands started to slide from Addison's hair down her neck, they heard a door shut down the hall. Addison shot up in panic and peeked around the corner to see her sister's door now shut. She sat back down, eyes wide open and her hands shaking as she stuttered out:
"Do you think she came out here and saw..."

Dixie: "Oh God. Do you think she will tell Noah? Oh my God what was I thinking."

She jumped up and began to pace around gathering her stuff as Addison tried to grab her hand and calm her down:
"Dixie, I'm sure if she saw something she isn't going to say anything. She would never hurt me that way."

Dixie couldn't slow her breathing and rushed out the door with Addison following quickly behind.

Dixie: "Addison, stop. I need to go. I- I- will talk to you later, please."

Addison headed back inside afraid she'd ruined everything as Dixie's car disappeared into the distance. She wasn't imagining tonight, right? This wasn't an alcohol induced dream? Dixie had even kissed her first...

*END ADDISON'S POV*