33- Truth or Dare

The girls had given up on unpacking and were all well on their way to being wine drunk. Dixie finished off the last of a bottle and suggested:
"We should play truth or dare like we used to do when we were younger."

Your only real friend in high school had been Avani so you never got to experience games like this and immediately seconded her drunken suggestion

Your only real friend in high school had been Avani so you never got to experience games like this and immediately seconded her drunken suggestion. First up is Dixie who is dared to prank call her ex. She blocked her number then dials intending to pretend he called her.

Dixie: "Hello?"

Griffin: "Who is this?"

Dixie: "You called me, you tell me first

Dixie: "You called me, you tell me first."

Griffin: "What? You literally just called me."

Dixie: "My phone rang and I answered. God, grow up and stop playing games Griffin."

She hung up and couldn't contain her laughter. He was so confused, but there's no way the laughing in the background hadn't given it away. Next, Nessa chose truth and was asked why she turned down Josh when he asked if he could take her out again.

Nessa: "I don't know... I heard he's a player. I thought he was way cute and I enjoyed our date, but after I got home I googled him and he is literally with a new girl every week."

Dixie: "Yeah, obviously be careful but maybe you should give it a shot. I always got the vibe that someday he was going to fall for a girl and it'd be all over for his playboy ways."

Addison: "I dare you to text Josh."

You: "C'mon. Don't be a coward, we know you like him. Just take a chance."

She clicks out a message and hits send before tossing her phone. She buries her face in the pillow and screams out all of her nerves as the game continues.

 She buries her face in the pillow and screams out all of her nerves as the game continues

Dixie: "Okay well she got a truth and a dare thrown at her, so Addison you're up. How many people have you kissed?"

Addison: "Honestly only 3... well 4 I guess counting Bryce and high school relationships and stuff."

Nessa: "What about that girl you dated but didn't date or whatever we're calling it last spring?"

Addison was mortified and you were in shock. You never knew your sister had fooled around with girls. Dixie was clearly surprised too because she added:
"No way! I didn't have a clue that you liked girls? But you like boys too, right? Because I personally have seen you underneath Bryce on one occasion."

Addison: "I didn't say that... but okay, okay. That's enough of my secrets for one day."

The questioning was interrupted by someone knocking at the door. Only the boys knew you'd moved in already, but no one had a clue which it'd be. When you open the door, Josh is standing on the other side. He walks in and finds an equally stunned Nessa sitting in front of him.

Josh: "I know you said you weren't interested in a 2nd date, but you can't go around texting cute as hell things like you did and not expect me to keep trying."

His response was clearly wearing her down. Showing up like this and declaring he likes her publicly? Had to hand it to the boy... he was doing everything right. He added:
"So the way I see it, you only have one choice. You have to let me take you on a real date, tonight, right now."

Nessa: *blushing*
"I can't possibly go anywhere right now. I'm drunk not to mention I look like a mess."

Josh: "I think it's cute af that you're tipsy and I assure you that you look hot like you are."

Nessa caved and let Josh lead her out the door to a mystery destination with only the promises to keep her safe and make sure she had an amazing night.

The party wound down quickly after Nessa and Josh left

The party wound down quickly after Nessa and Josh left. You had gone to bed once your head started spinning. You told yourself you'd never get drunk again simply because of how insanely thirsty you woke up. You didn't want to wake Dixie up assuming she'd slept on the couch. Even though you'd only been asleep an hour, you ruled out them still being up drinking because it was completely silent.

When you turned the corner into the massive open area of the main part of the house what you saw was not even close to the top ten things you expected. Dixie was sitting on the couch with her lips locked and her hands wrapped around the hair of...

YOUR SISTER!

You turned around and headed back to your bathroom to grab a quick drink from the sink and get back in bed. Whatever was happening out there... you wanted no part of untangling the mess being created.