23- Decision Time

Your plane lands and you sit at the gate waiting for your Uber. You hadn't wanted to bother anyone with giving you a ride so late at night, so you'd just ordered a car. A new skill you'd learned from your time in LA. In the backseat of the car, you finally turn on your phone and all of the messages from Blake finally come through. He knew you were going with Avani's family to drop her off at school, but you'd never actually told him you were traveling so far away and would be gone for hours on a plane ride with no phone service. You decide to facetime him instead of texting back and you're happy when he answers wide awake still.

Blake: "Hey! I missed you

Blake: "Hey! I missed you. Where have you been?"

You: "Oh you know. Just took some time to think about some stuff weighing on me."

Blake: "And did you decide anything?"

You: "Yeah..."

Blake: "Just tell me. I can handle it."

You: "I actually sent you something. Go check the mail and you'll find your answer."

Blake: *chuckling*
"I was joking about the sending me a letter part."

You: "Hey, you said I could send you mail."

Blake: "I swear if you sent me mail just to reject me, I'm flying to where you are and-"

He swings the door open and sees you standing on the porch and drops the phone on the ground. You drop your bag and he lifts you up off the ground and spins around with you in his arms.

 You drop your bag and he lifts you up off the ground and spins around with you in his arms

Blake: *slowly lowering you to the ground*
"Wait what does this mean?"

You: "You were right..."

Blake: "About..."

You: "I do love you-"

Before you can continue he pulls you back in and kisses you. The rest of your words are lost against his lips. He lifts you up and carries you into the house and down the hall, leaving your bag and his phone on the porch and the door wide open.

Noah: *coming down the hall*
"Blake? Who was at the door?"

Blake shuts the bedroom door on Noah as his kiss deepens. Your fists knotted around his hair pulling him harder against you. You both fell back onto the bed with your legs still wrapped around his hips. He didn't stop until every wall she held crumbled under his touch.

After you'd had a proper reunion, you were exhausted and just wanted to sleep. Blake kissed your head and then down your cheek until he reached your lips again.

Blake: "Does this mean you are here for good or..."

You: "I still have to figure out the details. My sister mentioned I could move with her. Maybe even look into some photography opportunities here."

Blake: "I could help you with that if you'd let me."

You: "I'm sure there are a lot of details that i haven't thought of that we will have to work out but I can do that here with you just as easily as back home alone."

Blake: "With me?"

You: "I just want to be with you... we can worry about everything else tomorrow."