37- The Talk

It's been over a month since girls night and you and Blake are cuddled up in your bed at your house.

Blake: "Don't you think it's kinda silly that we have two separate houses but we've probably only spent 3 nights in the last few weeks apart?"

You: "We've also only been together for those few weeks. It's a little soon to be talking about moving in together, don't you think?"

Blake: "Fair enough... I just know this is what I want and what I'm always going to want. What's wrong with that?"

You: *kissing him sweetly with a smile*
"Absolutely nothing. Babe. But I am definitely struggling to pay the bills here with 2 other roommates to share the bills, I doubt the solution is to move into some place where only you and I are responsible."

Blake: "I know you guys planned to have a 4th roommate and that fell through. Are you sure you won't let me help? I stay here half the time anyway."

You: "I don't want to live off my boyfriend. I want to prove to myself that I can do this first."

Blake: "I understand completely, I promise."

You: "I wish I could find a better job than I have here. I miss working as a photography assistant."

Blake: "Why don't you try to actually do photography. People pay really well for your kind of talent. Look at these photos you took of me!"

You: "I already told you, I'm not letting you pay me for those photos

You: "I already told you, I'm not letting you pay me for those photos."

Blake: "I know, but I have already had a dozen people ask me who took them after I posted them and they would gladly pay you to make them look like this. Let me set something up for you... please?"

You: "You win, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be ready to move in together yet. It takes a long time to become successful as a photographer and besides, I like how things are right now."

Blake: "I don't think right now could get any better."

You: *smirking at him*
"I bet I could change your mind..."

You couldn't get enough of this man. The ache in you wanted to feel him, all the time: his weight on you, his skin against yours, him moving against you as he breathlessly told you what he wanted from you in your ear. You couldn't take it anymore and climbed on top of him letting him move your skirt up around your waist as he wiggled out of his bottoms. The deeper you let him in, the more you trembled until you couldn't focus on your movements anymore. Blake rolled you over onto your back and let his breath out against your chest as he returned to the steady pushes that you were begging him for. You twisted your fingers into his hair holding him tight against you. In the moment you both dissolve into a tingling mess you wrap your legs around his waist and let him lay on you, in you while your breathing begins to slow back down.

Blake: "You know, we could wake up like this as often as you wanted if you'd just move in with me."

You are up getting dressed with a smile, when Blake pulls you back down onto the bed. You can't help but smile as he tickles you and covers you with kisses. You are so in love with this man it's really hard to make yourself take things slow.

You: *pulling away and trying to force him up out of bed*
"C'mon, baby. We have plans for today so you gotta move your lazy butt."

Blake: *pretending he can't move*
"No can do, sweetheart. You're just gonna have to come back to bed."

You pull your hair up into a ponytail and bend over close enough to kiss him. You stop inches from his lips and whisper against them:"If you want me, you'll have to come get me."