53- Dixie

The next morning you woke up still feeling heavenly from the night before. You rolled over to find a sweet note on Blake's empty pillow.

Nessa knocked then let herself in carrying a tray:"Breakfast to start off your wedding day!!!"

"Breakfast to start off your wedding day!!!"

Addison and Avani joined since Dixie had already left and they climbed into bed with you.

Addison: "It's saying goodbye to an era. It's just been the 4 of us since we bought this house."

Avani: "Well, except Ness who went and got married and left us."

Nessa: "That's gonna be you after today. How does it feel?"

You: "Surreal."

Nessa: "Avani, are you going to tell Anthony soon?"

Avani: "I guess I'm just scared because everything in our relationship moved so fast. It's like we met and within a few weeks I was packing up my whole life to move to LA to be with him. We agreed that the rest we would take slow, now this."

You: "He might surprise you. He's never been the party animal the rest of the sway boys are."

Nessa: "How is that even gonna work with Blake moving out? Will it only be Noah and Bryce left?"

Addison: "The boys are just kinda all in agreement that they are doing their own thing and will get together to film content every few days instead of living together."

Avani: "Enough about me. This is your day, girlie."

Addison: "Yeah, let's get you to the venue so we can start getting ready because this rain will melt off anything we do here."

As you all gather your things into bags, there was a knock at the door. Addison opened it to find Dixie crying and soaking wet from the rain on the other side. Dixie wrapped her arms around Addison and began to sob against her shoulder.

You: *whispering to Nessa and Avani*
"We can meet them there. Let's give them a chance to talk."

Dixie: *pulling back and wiping her eyes*
"Noah was really mad I didn't come back there last night."

Addison: "Did you explain to him you were with all your friends?"

Dixie: "It's not them he's worried about."

Addison: "I don't understand. You chose him. He should be happy instead of wasting time being jealous."

Dixie: "He gave me an ultimatum. He said I couldn't stay friends with you."

Addison: "Okay, please tell me you didn't let him do that. You and I have completely respected his boundaries since the moment you got back together. Are you really going to-"

Dixie: "No!! I couldn't‐ I can't lose you."

The whole world started spinning as Dixie crashed her lips into Addison's.

She'd been with men before, but Dixie was so different... The curve of her legs, how they met to create the sweetest taste she'd ever experienced... The softness in her voice as she moaned for her... Within minutes they'd left their clothes in a pile on the floor and only made it so far as the sofa before she pushed Dixie back and climbed above her. Her tongue breached her lips as it ran along the supple curves of her body, remembering every inch like it hadn't been months since they'd been together like this. As they laid side by side, occupying a space meant for one, Dixie ran her fingers down Addi's hip then across until she reached her warmth. Moving against her until she pushed inside, sending her body over the edge in a way no one ever had before or since. 

They laid in each other's arms, still catching their breath after an hour of bringing each other to a frenzy over and over again. Dixie's phone nearly vibrated off the table after having been ignored for the better part of that hour. When she finally checked it, they were all missed calls from Noah. 

Dixie: "Dammit, it's Noah."

Addison: "I- I thought you two were done."

Dixie: "We were. Or are. I don't even know with us anymore."

Addison: "Did this mean nothing to you?"

Dixie: "I wouldn't have done it if it didn't mean anything to me, Addison!"

Addison: "So it means something until Noah calls then I'm back to being nothing."

Dixie silenced her with another kiss before declaring:
"You will always mean everything to me. Since the first time I kissed you, you've been all I wanted."

Addison: "Then why are we having this fight again?"

Dixie: "You were the one who ended things last time, not me."

Addison: "My sister is going to kill me. I have to get to the wedding. I can't do this right now."