54- I do, Forever

You had spent most of the morning perfecting your look with almost all your best friends by your side. With one exception... your sister. Nessa helped fix your dress and Avani handed you your bouquet as you started really freaking out.

 Nessa helped fix your dress and Avani handed you your bouquet as you started really freaking out

You: "God, where is Addison?"

Nessa pulled out her phone ready to unleash her tiny fury when Addison and Dixie came rushing up to you.

Addison: "I'm here, I'm ready. I'm so sorry!!"

Avani: "Okay, everyone, calm. It's almost time to walk this beautiful bride down the aisle."

Bryce, Noah, and Anthony showed up looking handsome as ever.

Anthony took Avani's arm and asked:
"Are you girls ready?"

Bryce: "I escorted Blake's parents and your mom to their seats and your Dad is on his way back here."

You: "How's the groom?"

Noah: "He's been ready since the day he met you."

You couldn't help but smile knowing how right he was as Josh and Nessa headed down the aisle next.

Bryce: *grabbing Dixie's arm*
"That leaves you and me, madam."

You watched as Noah begrudgingly took Addison's arm and prepared to head down the aisle. You were sure it was awkward, but as best man and maid of honor, they had no choice but to be paired for this. Addison smiled at the crowd then whispered:
"You can't hate me forever."

Noah: "Can we NOT do this here?"

Addison: "I had no clue she was going to end things and I definitely didn't encourage it."

Noah: "I just want her to be happy but it just hurts that it couldn't be me."

Addison's heart hurt for him and she squeezed a little sweeter at the end of the aisle before going to opposite sides of the altar. Your dad hadn't supported you moving to LA and still was iffy about you getting married so young so it meant a lot that he'd come anyway. Arm in arm he led you to the face of your forever at the end of the aisle before kissing your cheek and shaking Blake's hand. After a brief welcome speech, the preacher led you through your vows.

Blake: "You are the absolute love of my life and my best friend. I'm so excited to be going into this next chapter of our lives with my best friend because I know with you by my side anything is possible."

You: "My sweet boy. You have taken things I've only dreamed of and made them possible since the day I met you. I am so thankful you believed in me... in us the way you did because I can't imagine going through life with anyone else."

As you kissed to seal your vows, the church erupted into cheers. After the I-Dos, everyone gathered for a reception till all hours of the night. Noah stepped up to give a speech as best man. As he spoke on true love, it was clear he was nursing a broken heart.