38- The Break Up

With that you turned and walked out of the room and before you made it to the end of the hall, he had already caught up to you and wrapped his arms around you from behind you as you entered the living room in sync.

Addison: "Good morning, lovebirds."

Blake: "You girls almost ready for the pool party?"

Addison: "Ugh! I don't even know if I should go. Bryce is so back and forth with me that it feels like he wouldn't even care if I came."

Nessa: *rolling her eyes*
"Relatable"

Addison: "I thought you and Josh were dating?"

Nessa: "We are still in the talking stage. I like him... I really like him but it's hard to forget about his reputation when everytime I turn around there is another girl in his DMs getting his attention."

Blake: "It's just all a part of what we do for a living. I don't think anything of anyone who messages me. It's almost like a part of a business transaction to be social and outgoing and polite, but at the end of the day, the only girl I want to hear from is her."

Addison: "Yeah well that's easy for you to say because you are in a committed relationship and publicly declaring for the world that you are in love with my sister."

Nessa: "You two aren't really a good gauge to measure real world relationships against. You just are literally perfect."

Blake: *kissing you on the forehead*"Just don't give up on him yet, Nessa

"Just don't give up on him yet, Nessa. He might just surprise you."

When everyone arrives at the pool party, Noah and Dixie are obviously in the middle of a fight.

Dixie: "You're literally being ridiculous!"

Noah: "I'm being ridiculous? You literally walked into my house and started screaming at me before I could even get out hello! You STILL have yet to tell me why you're mad."

Dixie: "I am not mad!!!"

Noah: "Then why the hell are you screaming?"

Dixie: "I'm done Noah. We're done."

Noah: "Well fine by me, because honestly, I'm sick to death of arguing with you!"

Both of them stormed off in opposite directions and Josh turned to welcome you all offering:
"Well that's awkward... Don't worry I'm sure they'll be fine in 5 minutes like usual."

The pool party has really gotten busy and you and Blake are cuddling in the hottub talking to Nessa

The pool party has really gotten busy and you and Blake are cuddling in the hottub talking to Nessa. She hasn't gotten to spend much time with Josh, but you try to reassure her that hosting the party is probably making him extra busy.

Nessa: "Not really an excuse considering Blake is also and he hasn't left your side."

You look up and see Josh and Noah standing by the gate talking to 2 girls you don't recognize. They are laughing and not even the slightest worried about the girls they invited. You try to look away like you didn't see anything, but it's too late.

Nessa turns around to see what you're looking at and sees the blond girl running her hand across Josh's arm while he laughed.

She stood up and wrapped a towel around her before rushing inside. Josh looked over as she turned away and left the girl mid-conversation and chased after her. You get up and step in the direction she went when Blake grabs your arm.

Blake: "Babe, maybe you should let them figure it out on their own."

You: "No I'm going to go find Addison. I haven't seen her in over an hour and Bryce has been in the pool the whole time and he was the whole reason she came."

You pass by the hallway where Josh is wrapping his arms around Nessa. He's obviously trying but she just looked so hurt.

Josh: "It was nothing, I absolutely swear to you. They were fans and they just showed up. We tried to do the nice thing and take a few pics with them and Noah even signed one of their hats and then we sent security to ask them to leave."

Nessa: "It's okay Josh, it's not like we are serious or anything."

Josh: "I know it's only been a few weeks, but I am absolutely serious about how I feel about you."

Nessa: "It's just really hard to believe that when your actions don't match your words."

You smiled at her softly as he pleaded with his back to you:
"I meant everything I said to you. I will leave with you right now and go wherever you want if you will just keep talking to me."

You continued onto the living room where you saw Addison curled up, sitting on the couch. She was hugging a pillow and staring at her phone screen.

 She was hugging a pillow and staring at her phone screen

You: "Addi, talk to me. What can I do? Do you want to leave?"

Addison: "I don't even know what the hell I was thinking coming here. I don't even give a damn about what happens with Bryce at this point. He made it clear he isn't interested."

You: "Then why are you so upset?"

Addison: "Dixie won't even talk to me. I walked past her when we got here and she didn't even acknowledge me. I thought we were friends."

You: "I don't think that was about you. I'm sure that had more to do with the argument Blake and I walked in on her and Noah having when we first got here. I'm pretty sure they broke up"

Addison: "After that night, we just kind of pretended nothing happened, and that's fine but we were still friends. Or at least I thought-"

She trailed off as Dixie walked in the room. You got up and excused yourself.