24- Morning After

The morning after you flew across the country on a whim, you woke up happier than ever. You looked over at the sleeping boy next to you and you knew for absolutely certain that you never wanted to be further away than a few miles ever again. You expected a flurry of texts from your parents because the last message you sent before shutting off your phone last night was to your mom to tell her you were in LA but there was nothing.

You decided to go find something for breakfast to bring it back to bed. Then you'd wake up your... Boyfriend? Friend? Love? Your feelings for Blake were so intense for someone you weren't even officially anything with.

You wandered around the kitchen searching for a knife to spread the cream cheese on your freshly toasted bagels when someone came up behind you and handed it to you

You wandered around the kitchen searching for a knife to spread the cream cheese on your freshly toasted bagels when someone came up behind you and handed it to you. You spin around to see Noah, shirtless and now sleepily pouring himself a cup of coffee. It was definitely easy to see why girls were so obsessed with him.

Noah: "Have you seen Dixie? She never came to bed?"

Dixie and Addison walked in almost on cue laughing with each other as Dixie picked a piece of stray popcorn out of Addison's hair

Dixie and Addison walked in almost on cue laughing with each other as Dixie picked a piece of stray popcorn out of Addison's hair. Noah stood there looking more than slightly annoyed.

Noah: "Let me guess, another casualty of girls night?"

Dixie and Addison: *thru their laughter in unison*
"Popcorn fight!"

Noah: "It would have been nice if you told me you weren't coming to bed

Noah: "It would have been nice if you told me you weren't coming to bed. I looked everywhere for you."

Dixie: "Don't start. I'm sure you slept fine. We fell asleep in the movie room, what's the big deal?"

Noah: "You literally spend every day with her. You do remember that you're in a relationship with me right?"

Dixie: "We should talk about this in private!"

You and Addison are left alone in the kitchen as you wait for the eggs you're cooking to finish. She smiles at you and you already know what questions are coming:
"Sooooo you're in LA... Is this a vacation or..."

You: "I was thinking if it's okay with you that I would make it more like a move?"

Addison: *jumping up and down squealing*
"Oh my God! YES! YES! A thousand times YES!"

You: "I still have no plan for where I'll live or what the hell I'm doing-"

Addison: *interrupting*
"Oh don't be ridiculous, my roommate won't be home for a month. Come stay with me and we'll figure the rest out by then."

Noah and Dixie's argument is getting louder so Addison tells you goodbye so she can head home and you hurry upstairs with your tray of food.

When you get back in the room, Blake is still passed out in bed and you sit the tray down on the edge of the bed and lean over him. You shower him with kisses in hopes he doesn't mind being woken up. You really don't know much about each other which makes it all the more frightening that you just moved across the country to be with him. He rolls over and pulls you on top of him, wrapping his arms around you. He holds you so tight as you giggle and warn him that he's going to spill his breakfast.

Blake: *immediately lets go and sits up*"Breakfast? I thought I smelled something delicious

"Breakfast? I thought I smelled something delicious."

You: "I didn't know what you liked, so I made you my favorite."

Blake: "Next time maybe I can make you my favorite and then we'll know each other a little better."

You: "Yeah it is a little weird that I just moved across the country for a boy I barely know."

Blake: "Well, you're my girlfriend now so I'm sure there will be plenty of time for us to learn everything there is to know."

You notice the spot of cream cheese on Blake's nose and can't help but giggle.

Blake: "What? Being my girlfriend is funny to you all of a sudden?"

You: *wiping the tip of his nose with your thumb*
"No. That actually makes me feel a lot better."

Blake: "I know I never officially asked or made a big deal of it, but this is what I've wanted since the day I met you and I guess I just assumed that you showing up last night was you agreeing to it."

You: "I like the sound of 'girlfriend' ... say it again?"

He rolls you over saying 'girlfriend' over and over between each kiss.

Blake: "Speaking of couples... Bryce, Addison, Dixie, and Noah had a double date planned for tonight. Do you wanna maybe join?"

You: "I don't know if that's a great idea."

Blake: "You don't want to go on a date with me?"

You: "I definitely want to go on a LOT more dates with you, but Noah and Dixie were in a huge fight this morning."

Blake: "That's just them. They fight all the time. Then a few hours later it's like nothing happened."

You: "Well ok then I guess it's a date, but I probably should go home so I can borrow some of Addison's clothes until I can get mine shipped here. I didn't exactly pack for forever."

Blake: "I'll drive you over... later. Come back to bed for a little."

You easily cave and fall back into his arms. You'd said goodbye enough to this boy to last a lifetime.