52- Guy Time

The guys had slept in a lot later than the girls so they were all still sitting around come dinnertime. Bryce had suggested going out but when they arrived it was clear this was a nightclub, not a restaurant.

Everyone seemed hyped but Blake kept staring at his phone and the snapchat you'd sent back earlier.

After the guys enjoyed a few shots and gawking at the girls in skimpy outfits who delivered the last round, Bryce turned to ask Blake:"Gonna admit you're glad- Wait, where did Blake go?"

"Gonna admit you're glad- Wait, where did Blake go?"

Waitress: "Yeah, he left cash on the table and told me to tell you the night was paid for but he had someplace to be."

Blake showed up.on your door at almost midnight and you hurried to open the door before he woke any of the girls up. You'd all stayed out in the sun half the day and they'd had a few too many drinks. You pulled him inside and he could barely keep his hands to himself as pushed you into the wall to kiss you.

He paused in front of your sister's opened bedroom door and looked confused at the sight of Dixie laying asleep in bed next to her. You pulled him into your room and shut the door as he asked:
"Am I seeing things or...?"

You: "They are friends. All of us girls crash in each other's rooms sometimes. Besides, exes can be friends, right?"

Blake was already over it and pulling you closer as he clicked off the light:
"The last thing on my mind right now is friends." 

You couldn't even choke out a syllable of a reply before he slid his hands under your behind to lift you up off the ground. You wrapped your legs around his waist and felt your body begin to crave the parts of him pressing against your body. You peeled him out of his shirt as your lips tasted him from ear to shoulder. He turned and moved towards the bed with lightning speed and before you could regain your bearings, he had dropped the both of you onto the sheets in one motion. Your legs were still wrapped around him and as he grinded his hips into yours, you found yourself holding him tighter against you. 

He used one hand to hold yours above your head, as the other ran down your side and inside your panties. You felt the smile curl against your lips as he discovered how ready you were already. He used your shirt, pulled over your head to tie your hands above your head. Once secured he smiled his wicked smile and positioned himself between your thighs. Your legs laid open for him within seconds of him tasting you. Your eyes rolled in the back of your head as you instinctively pushed against his mouth and then pulled away as if it was all too much. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your upper thigh and held you in place as you burrowed your face in the pillow next to you, willing it to soak up your screams.