WELCOME NEW READERS

As many of you may know, my stories started on TikTok. I post edited videos with text over them set to music that represented the events of the episode. I saw an unbelievable response there gaining almost 5k followers, over 800,000 likes, and nearly twenty million views in a few short months. I am still saddened that the US Government is threatening to ban TikTok, but I'm trying to prepare the best as possible.

When talk of the ban first came up, I created this Wattpad account and started simultaneously posting stories here and on TikTok. Now that the actual ban is imminent, I have seen an influx of followers.  I still hold out hope ByteDance (TikTok's parent company) and the US government can come to an arrangement, and if so nothing will change. I will still post on TikTok first and here a day or two later. However, if not this WILL become my primary posting spot. 

The thing I loved most about TikTok is how every single episode would 5-10k views, 500-1k likes, and MOST importantly dozens to hundreds of comments. The comments are always my favorite part because I've built great friendships and love responding and having conversations with all of you there. I want to start having that here, so please feel free to interact in my comments about what you think of different parts. I promise I will improve with responding here because that is the part I will miss the most.  

So whether you are from my TikTok account, or just found me on Wattpad... I hope you have enjoyed my first two stories: 

FOREVER LOVE: Is a Jaden Hossler fanfic and revolves around a young girl who breaks out onto her own after meeting a troubled rockstar and falls quickly in love. He has issues that prevent him from admitting how much he needs her and it comes between them. In the end will he heal himself so that he can win her back?

JUST FRIENDS: Is a Noah Beck fanfic and revolves around shy girl who has drifted away from her childhood best friend because he started playing sports in middle school and became very popular. When their parents start hanging out again, they rekindle a friendship but a tragic accident could change everything from just a friendship to maybe more?

.... back to SEEING STARS ....