8- THE Blake Gray

You open the door expecting an explosion on the other side, but it was just the kitchen light on and no one was awake. It'd been off when you left, so Addison definitely had woken up. Question was, had she noticed you were gone. You creep into your bedroom and close the door behind you before collapsing on the bed. You replayed every moment of the night and couldn't believe it even happened. You never expected any of this on a 4 day vacation you technically hadn't even wanted.

You stared at the ceiling and closed your eyes as you felt his hand on yours and his chest against your cheek. His arms around you and his lips inches from yours. You can't believe you kissed him on the cheek and rushed off. He was going to kiss you wasn't he? You hadn't imagined that? You start to drift off to sleep when you see your phone light up next to you.

The next morning you yawn awake and still aren't sure last night wasn't a dream

The next morning you yawn awake and still aren't sure last night wasn't a dream. You walk out of the bedroom and are quickly proven that it was true. Addison is sitting at her small kitchen table looking furious. Before you can turn and retreat into your bedroom, she unleashes.

Addison: "I can't even believe you put me in the position to have to lie for you again!"

You: "First of all, you wouldn't have to lie if you'd keep your mouth shut in the first place

You: "First of all, you wouldn't have to lie if you'd keep your mouth shut in the first place."

Addison: "You are literally my responsibility. You think because you have turned 18 that you're grown and you can do whatever the hell you want?"

You: "You're literally only 19. Chill. You were living on your own already at my age."

Addison: "And I wasn't taking off with strangers in the middle of the night."

You: "I'm home. I'm fine."

Addison: "How have you even met someone to be disappearing with. You've been here literally 24 hours?"

You: "We met at the cafe I had lunch at earlier. I left my book behind and he was returning it."

Addison: "I'm going to ignore the questions that still doesn't come close to answering. Who is he?"

You: "How do you know it's a he?"

Addison: "Fine. Who are they?"

You: "His name is Blake Gray."