13- Braddison

At the party, Addison is having the time of her life. Her and Dixie are dancing and laughing, having the best time. She is cutting loose for the first time in her life. Dixie starts to pull off her top when she gets hot, oblivious to the fact that everyone is watching and that maybe table-top dancing in your bra isn't the best thing to do in public with cameras everywhere. Noah walks up laughing and pulls her down and carries her off leaving her shirt on the floor.

Addison climbs down to go find a drink of water when Bryce walks up to offer her a shot

Addison climbs down to go find a drink of water when Bryce walks up to offer her a shot. In the moment she intends to say no thanks, but she looks over and sees Dixie in Noah's lap kissing and decides why not. She takes the drink out of Bryce's hand and tilts her head back and then takes his drink and does the same.

Bryce: "You good, kiddo?"

Addison: "I needed to catch up."

Bryce: *grabbing 2 more drinks off the bar*
"Then let's catch up."

Addison: "I handle alcohol surprisingly well for someone who rarely drinks."

Bryce: "Not gonna lie, kinda hot."

Addison isn't sure how to handle this man standing so close to her, obviously flirting with her. He is flirting, isn't he?

Addison: "I'm a lot of things, but hot? I don't know about that."

Bryce: "You're joking, right?"

Addison: "Guys just don't really look at me like that."

Bryce is standing there dumbfounded with his jaw on the floor. He couldn't believe this absolute goddess in front of him didn't have an ego the size of California. She's one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen in real life and the fact that she was so humble just amazed him. Before he stopped to think better of it, he leaned over and pulled her head towards his and pressed his lips against hers. She gave into the kiss overwhelmed by the curiosity.

She stole a glance towards Noah and Dixie and saw how completely wrapped up in each other they were and in that moment allowed herself to give into how warm Bryce's hands on her waist made her feel