|21|

- Lucifer -

People say no one is perfect, but I call that bullshit, because the small girl in front of me is the epitome of perfection. She doesn't even have to try to impress, she's naturally mesmerising, a sight for sore eyes. Delilah is effortlessly gorgeous and right now is no exception. 

I have no idea how I'll stay sane throughout this night with her looking like that.

The little dress she had on hugged all the right curves of her body, accenuating her hourglass figure.  The neckline dipped low, showing off her medium sized yet full breasts. It stopped around mid-thigh, putting her long, tan legs on display. She hadn't done much on her face, which is good since she didn't need to, and had her hair styled up fancily. 

She has yet to look up at me, her shy nature taking over again. Her eyes remained fixated on the ground as she licked her plump lips subtly, making them glisten with moisture, practically begging me to taste them. 

Like I said:

Fucking perfect 

"You look beautiful love," I whispered in adoration, a small smile playing on my lips as she blushed profusely at my flattery. 

"You're beautiful too! Or should I say handsome? I-I don't know, is it weird to call a man beautiful? I don't think it should be-"

I cut her off by pulling her closer to me gently, holding her face in my hands and connecting our lips. Her soft ones against mind reminded me of our little moment we shared earlier, instantly making me go fucking hard, again.

I couldn't help it, and neither could she as she sighed against my lips, sounds of pleasure leaving her mouth as I sucked on her lower lip and slipped my tongue into her mouth. 

Knowing that if I didn't stop now we wouldn't be going anywhere, I pulled away, though reluctant. 

She looked up at me with her usual doey and innocent eyes. 

Fuck, those eyes.

She can make the dirtiest things seem innocent with that cute face of hers. 

"You have lip gloss on you now," she giggled, reaching up her little hands and wiping it off with her thumb. 

Playfully, I licked her finger whilst keeping eye contact with her, making her gasp and blush a darker shade of pick than before. 

I took her hand in mine, chuckling at her flustered state. 

"Give me a spin, babydoll."

She smiled widely, rolling her eyes and doing as I said. 

"You're so silly," she joked, placing a kiss on my shirt-clad chest. 

"Just for you."

----

Getting Dante to allow me to take his daughter on a date was harder than I anticipated, and even after sitting with him for a good 15 minutes, I still have a million rules to follow that I have inprinted into my mind. 

Stay with her at all times

Don't have sex

Bring her home by 10 pm

Keep your gun with you

Don't let anyone approach her

And it goes on forever really. 

But I was willing to go through Dante to spoil the little princess for one night, and hopefully many more days to come.

"Where are we going?" she asked for the 3rd time this night, making me chuckle.