|32|

- Lucifer -

Last night. 

God, it's like I can't get it out of my mind. 

The memory will forever be etched into my mind, no doubt about that. 

I still can't get over the fact that Delilah trusted me enough to take her virginity. Me. Of all people in this world, she chose me. I tried to be as gentle as I possibly could. Delilah is tiny in every way imaginable, so I was obviously terrified of hurting her. The first time is painful, and she knew that, but I wanted to make sure it wouldn't be unbearable pain. But with my size compared to hers, it's pretty impossible. 

She slept shortly after, clearly worn out and I just watched her until I dozed off too, massaging her thighs softly so they wouldn't be too sore this morning. 

It's around 9, and I've woken up before Delilah. Her naked body still laying on top of mine in the same position we slept in. Her soft, lightly tanned skin is covered in the hickeys I gave her, which gave me a sense of pride to look at. 

She's gonna have a hard time covering those up

I chuckled at the thought, pecking her nose a few times whilst playing with the ends of her brunette hair. I wanted to get up and make her breakfast, but I couldn't bring myself to move her away from me. And thankfully, her eyes are starting to flutter open due to sun shining into our bedroom. 

I smiled once her emerald eyes opened fully, landing on me. 

"Morning Luci," she whispered whilst stretching her arms out and rolling off my chest and laying on her stomach. 

"Mornin' love," I replied, tracing my fingers up and down her bare back. "How are you feeling?" I asked, sounding slightly concerned but I can't help it. 

"Perfect," she answered with a smile. 

I can't really put into words how beautiful this girl is. It's literally impossible. 

"You're pretty."

I blurted out, mesmerised by how fucking stunning she looks. 

She blushed, turning her head away from me. 

"Don't go all shy on me now, sweetheart," I chuckled, pulling her body back to mine. 

She giggled, hiding her face in my neck and refusing to come out. 

"You just gonna stay there all day?"

"Yes sir," she mused. 

"Who's gonna give me kisses then?"

"Zeus."

Hearing his name, he jumped up onto the bed, wagging his tail and sniffing mine and Delilah's hair. 

"Your mama isn't giving me kisses," I complained to him, making her laugh and him lick my nose. "Go get her up."

He instantly nudged her head with his snout. 

I swear, this dog is fucking clever. 

He kept doing that until she finally got up, laughing and scratching his chin, making him bark out loudly and happily. 

"Good boy, now give her back to me please."

I picked her up off the bed and held her thighs to keep her in place, Zeus jumping off and following us. I walked into my closet, picking out one of my hoodies to give to Delilah. Setting her down on the ground, I handed it to her and ushered her to go to the bathroom. She gave me a quick kiss on the jaw before walking away. I smirked as I watched her limp slightly.