|39|

- Dior - 

I was a panting mess once Lucifer had finished inside me, flustered and hot. He continued to hover above me, a dirty smirk on his perfectly sculptured face which made me want to curse myself for being so weak for him. 

Quit complaining Delilah

But he won the bet! 

And you're a sore loser. 

But-

You enjoyed it, no?

I hate my subconscious brain. She's always correct. 

"What were you saying earlier? About this never happening?" he asked sarcastically, a smug look appearing on his face. 

"It's not my fault you're good at flirting..." I mumbled, a pout on my lips as I looked up at him. 

He chuckled deeply. 

"And you're not good at resisting me."

Leaning forward, some of his hairs fell over his forehead as he pressed his lips against my pouting ones, holding my chin in between his fingers and keeping me in place. It was gentle and sweet, a complete contrast to his kisses a few minutes ago which were rough and hot. 

For the last half hour of the plane ride, we spent it cuddling on the bed that was situated in a little room inside the jet. I never knew my papa's jet had a room in the back, it's so cool!  

Definitely needs to be cleaned after our mess, but still cool!

We eventually got dressed and left the room, where the captain and flight attendant were standing by the door, waiting for us to exit the jet. I sent them all smiles and waves as we walked down the stairs of the jet. At the bottom was a man with our luggage, and he passed it over to Lucifer after shaking his hand

"Bienvenue a Paris!" The man greeted us. (Welcome to Paris!)

Bingo. 

"We're in Paris?" My head shot up to meet Lucifer's eyes, to which he winked down at me and led me to the car that was waiting for us. Another male handed Lucifer the keys and he opened the door for me. 

I feel so fancy right now

Once we were in the car, I let out a much awaited squeal and leaned over the console to smother my manfriend in kisses. I had to hold it in and act professional in front of all the people, but now that we're alone, I can finally show my excitement. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed in between pecks, and he just chuckled at my joy. 

"No need to thank me, we both needed a break."

"I second that," I chuckled, unable to disguise my excitement. 

You can't blame me, I'm in Paris!

I feel like Blair Waldorf

( where are my fellow gossip girl fans? )

"Have you been here before?" I asked. I noticed the way he drove, it was as if he's used to this area and knows it like the back of his hand. 

"We've been here a couple times for work and missions, I'm always the designated driver," he informed and I nodded. 

"You look hot when you drive."

There goes my mouth again

filter? gone. 

He laughed out loud and rested his hand on my thigh.