Chapter 7

Few days later,

"Hello guys" Surbhi joined the gang in RH while all sprawled on the ground having a break session.
"Surbhi….subi….su….rrr….bi…." Rithvik groused sheepishly putting his bottle of water on the table and moving towards her. She scrunched her face and rolled her eyes… "hey" Sharon responded smiling at Rithvik's playfulness. All the gang raised their hands muttering 'hi' in low voices. "I have an invitation for you all" she said lifting up everyone's mood. "Invitation?" Swayam enquired quizzically. "Yes." She beamed continuing "We are holding a party tomorrow on the occasion of  B & S dance academy successfully completing a decade."
"Wow. Decade!" Kriya clapped her hand in excitement. "Why did no one tell me?" Rithvik faked a slight annoyance. "That's because you were busy, dumbo" surbhi chided smacking him on the arm. "Taani, Wahi & me were held up with all the arrangements. By the way, there is a special surprise ceremony in the party" she said smugly. "And I'm not gonna tell you, what it is…" she tongue cheeked making him roll his eyes.

"I'm here inviting all of you on behalf of the MD of this company." Surbhi spoke. Rithvik sniggered putting a hand on her shoulder "like really? On behalf of your husband?" He teased her. "Shut up, Rithvik" She blushed harder. "You will be picked up by our staff. Tomorrow evening sharp 6 pm, everyone please be ready" she hardly suppressed her scarlet face. " What's the dress code?" Simmi queaked in anguish. While boys looked at each other and snickered. "There is no dress code, particularly. It's your choice" surbhi answered her.

******

The party lawn was decked with glittering lights… Drinks and food were served by the catareen. A buffet system was placed at the corner. There was a simple podium on the other end. Also some tables were put across the corner. Number of people huddled in groups chatting and sipping their drinks. While some youngsters easily flirted with their sassier looks. D3 boys had already arrived while girls had requested them they would need more time to get ready & would join them later.

"Kya mast hai re" Bharath peered the place in astonishment. "They are celebrating 10th year, dude" Vicky was dazed. Swayam and Rey exchanged a glance at the bemused boys. "Guys…" Rey snapped his finger hoping to get their attention. "Maybe we would be celebrating one too after 10years…" he said  watching them carefully. He knew all of them were so passionate about the deal they were in. But it wasn't easy. Any amount of distraction shouldn't make them question about their ability and ambitions. Rey wanted to make sure of that. He was always very cautious with it. "Do we?" Nil asked surprising himself. "Why don't we?" Swayam questioned. "We are as ambitious as anyone can be. We have that caliber and we are proving it every day and night, guys" he motivated. "Wo each kel Raha hai… hum bi el din aisa party kalenge….humala….D3 academy le liye…." Amar put his hand on Bharath shoulder. "He's right… dude… The live example is in front of us" Vicky beamed. "Look at Taani…. I mean the Taani now we are seeing…. She's successful, ambitious and she has been grown up to be someone we never imagined her to be" he whispered the last words. Swayam and Rey felt uncomfortable by those words. They knew the audacity of it's loss. "Yes…. True" Nil intervened. "But at what cost…. she lost Rey" he just said it. Rey felt a hot mould smacking him in the gut. They didn't know how exactly he felt. He himself couldn't understand how exactly he felt. It wasn't she who lost Rey. It is he who had lost her. It was his mistake that the relationship ended at such bitter note. He could have changed the things and they would have been happily together. But he probably didn't put the possible efforts required. And she didn't forgive him.

"What d…." Bharath broke the serious conversation. He watched straight ahead looking at D3 girls walking towards them. Other boys followed their gaze & their jaw dropped. All girls looked pretty and cute in sarees…

"Hey" kriya stepped beside Rey catching his attention. She was wearing a white saree matched with red shoulder less blouse. Her hair were left open and small red stones adored her ears. It was the first time he watched her in a saree after they got into a relationship. She looked quite pretty. "You look so pretty" he whispered momentarily distracted by the previous consumed thoughts. Her ears went red. "You too, handsome" she gave him a sexy grin.