Epilogue

Taani hopped out of a train at Mumbai. It had been 2 years 8 months the last time she visited Mumbai. The place where she was introduced to a new world unlike her Jodhpur. The place where she entered carrying a sole dream. 'kehte hai mubai sapno ki duniya hai'. But for the first time she realized everything wasn't greener on the other side. This place had given her dream boy, first love, adorable relationship, fake friends, her brother and the irreversible heart break. It is the place which had moulded Taani into a strong independent woman as she's today. Fearless. Bold. Powerful. Yet never unfocused from her roots.

"Taani…." Swayam tore amidst of the hustle of people travelled in the railway station with their luggage stuck at sides. She smiled waving at her brother. Sharon followed behind him faking a smile at the surroundings. She wasn't a person to travel through trains. Yet she was here. To welcome Taani.

"Bhai…." Taani fell into Swayam's embrace and both let the moment to feel each other.

It has been 2 months she haven't seen any of them though they were everyday on the call. D3 gang's internship was completed in the past 2 months and they had no reason to stay over. Though the equation between them was really messed up once upon a time, they had rectified it. She was dearly close to everyone in the gang. She even cried along with other girls while they parted. But there was a promise of hope. Hope to meet them again. They were all busy in building their dream project. Wahi was constantly travelling to Mumbai as he handled the project of sponsorship to D3 from B&S academy.

"Mein bi toh hu yaha…" Sharon pouted, putting hands on her hips. Taani & Swayam broke the hug. "Sharon… I missed you" Taani caught her in a crunching hug. "I missed you too, Taani" Sharon increased the tightness in her hold. "Are… tum mujhe miss nahi Kiya, Taani…" Swayam frowned in a fake anger. "Are Bhai..." Taani detached from Sharon, only to look at her grinning brother. "Kya Swayam… Tum mujhse itna jealous ho rahe ho…" Sharon raised her eyebrow at him. "Wo Kya hai na Sharon… wo Meri behen hai…" he winked. "She's my friend too" she glared him. "Are… aap dono shuru ho gayi" Now it was Taani's time to place hands on her hips.

******

"Jaldi karona, Vicky" Simmi slapped on his head. Nil, Amar & Bharath started giggling looking at the duo. "Ab tum log kyun has rahe ho? Tum logonka kaam ho Gaya?" Kriya demanded. "Tum dono itna hyper kyun ho rahe ho… sab kuch ho Gaya hai… relax" Neha placed a plate on the table.

"Guys… wo log nikal chuke hai… come on" Rinni ran to give them news. "Tumhe kisne bola?" Vicky narrowed his eyes. "Wo Bahar Rey ne bola… ab chaloge" Rinni trotted back without waiting for them. "Oh… guys… Chalo... Hum sab Bahar chalte hai jaldi" Kriya evacuated every one.

******

"Hey" Rey's lips pulled wider. It had been freaking two months, he hadn't really seen her physical presence. But looking at her now made him warm and relaxed. He had grown very close in these 7 months with the girl once he gave his heart to. Taani. But the things had changed between them. Still they carried the unnamed relationship between them. Both were there for each other whenever required. Both of them shared everything irrespective of the matter. Infact, through Taani he had gained lot more other friends. Rithvik was as close as Taani to him. Wahi was a gem who never missed an occasion to be for them. He was the one who was there with the team through out the project. Surbhi & Barun… Can anyone believe Mr. Sobti had introduced D3 team to some fellow buisness delegates as his family. Surbhi was the sweetest girl. She always pampered them as her own people. And all this was possible only because of Taani.

"Hi, Rey" Taani didn't hesitate to hug him. She always carried the love & respect for him. And wanted to see him successful. Finally, it was happening.