Chapter 35

'How do I look Mr. Sobti?" Surbhi twirled in her long purple gown. Her long hair brushed past her Bare shoulder in loose curls twisted at the ends. "You look gorgeous" Barun moved to her with a box in his hand. Opening the lid, he pulled out a beautiful diamond set. Surbhi's eyes went wide. He smirked catching her eye. He brushed her hair to one side of the shoulder and laced her ears with twinkling diamond earrings and adorned her neck with the beautiful neck piece. All the while, brushing his fingers on her body and receiving a unbreathable moans from her. After putting jewellery on her, he didn't detach from her. Instead, his arms brushed past down holding her waist securely. "Aap….ye… Kya Kar rahe ho?" Surbhi was unable to meet his eyes through mirror glass. "Ek baat puchu?" He ignored her stuttering and his fingers doodled on her bare skin. She nodded unable to speak. "What will you do if Taani bags the award tonight?" His fingers were crossing her neckline. He was always aware of his possessiveness towards Surbhi. Though he never showed, things between them were changing now. He the Mr.Barun Sobti was gracing in the charm of his wife. Completely blown of by the off topic, Surbhi twisted facing him. He didn't leave her waist. She placed a hand on his chest. "I'll be the happiest if Taani bags the award, Mr. Sobti. Infact, mein chahti hu ki Taani ko hi ye award mile…" she said without a glimpse of jealousy in it. This is the thing he loved most about his wife. She was selfless in love. He smiled placing a lock of hair behind her ear. He placed a kiss on her forehead and held her waist. She blushed at his gesture.

******

"Taani? Aur kitna time lagega? Sabi nikal chuke hai." Rithvik sat in the hall. He was at Taani's place to pick her up for the event. "Bas… hogayi mein ready" she entered in a pair of white pants, white Blazer and red shirt. Her heels had red 1 inch flats and not pointed. She braided her hair in a series of twists from the forehead. Her face was free of any gaudy makeup and had chose light touch up. "Ufff… tum itna cute lagegi toh mujhe kuch kuch Karne ka man karta hai…" Rithvik stood as she walked towards him. "Kya?" She innocently pouted. He smirked, pulling her on to his chest. "Ab hum late nahi honge Kya?" She blushed trailing her fingers on his jaw. The girl was irresistible. Moreover, when she did these cute antics he easily melted into her. "Tum aisa karte rehte ho toh…. Hum zaroor late ho jayenge" he pinched the bridge of her nose. "Pagal" She chuckled. "Taani mujhe tumse kuch bolna hai?" He was all into serious talk suddenly. She waited for him to shoot. "Wo agar… aaj raat ko award tumhe nahi milke Surbhi ko mile toh, you shouldn't be disappointed" he was actually concerned. He knew she wouldn't be unhappy but somewhere he wanted to be her confidence. "ofcourse I won't, Rithvik. Surbhi ko milegi toh mujhse zyada koi kush nahi ho sakta ... She deserves to have that…u know" she locked her hands on his neck. Man, he was the luckiest dude to have her. This girl had no boundaries when it came to her loved ones. She would do everything and anything in her power to keep her happy. "You are the sweetest" He pulled her into a tight hug placing a peck on her hair.

******

"Is everything done?" Wahi was checking out all things related to the academy's performances. "Of course… everything is done. Aap gurna band Karo" Jennifer mocked him handing a list of performance to the anchor. "Alright. I wouldn't be here. I'll be down their with my friends. If there's any problem, just don't hesitate to call me…" he suggested. "Thank you. But it wouldn't come down to that. I'll manage" she beamed. "Fine... Just don't mess up anything" he walked away. He didn't understood the animosity between them. He never disliked any girl. But she was infuriating for her own good.

******

The auditoriums was large in acres and the VIP seats were given in front to all the academy mains. Students, elders, women, men and children had come to witness the India's best dances and many were curious to know who were the lucky one's to go back home with an award. Barun, Surbhi, Wahi, Taani & Rithvik sat in front row. D3 gang were in backstage getting ready for their performances. Several performances from other academies went on until now.