Author's Note:

Hello guys,

Hope everyone are doing good. I'm so sorry for being gone away for so long. I had some work to finish off. Thought just to intimate you guys that I haven't forgotten about the story and I'll update within two days. Thank u all for the love and support. Also for being so consistent to get the updates. I saw many people enquiring about updates and myself, I'm really thankful for all the patience and concern. I won't disappoint you guys. Just stay tuned for two more days. I'll soon give you continuous updates.

Also on a side note, I'll be ending this story soon with min 7 chapters more I guess. As I feel, dragging a story would just lose the essence of it. I have crafted the rest parts already. I would be happy if u guys suggested me any more story lines or plots. And let me know what you think about me ending the story? If yes, let me know if you want next one with your own plots. If no, then also let me know what more plots I want to introduce in this current story. I'll be much grateful.

I'm asking you guys because you people are the one who made this story so lovable. So, I just don't want to disappoint anyone. I'll consider all the possibilities and implement which would be the best one. It's all because of your love and support the story is growing.

On a special note, today is simultaneous anniversaries of TaaRey's mitwa sequence and their departing sequence. People who are insta may have already knew about it, I guess. And I'm kind of very emotional right now. I would be more than happy to know if you guys have any message for TaaRey. I'll feature it in my next chapter, just to spread the love we carry for them. I hope you guys come forward and comment wholeheartedly the love you possess for TaaRey.

See you guys soon.....

Take care all of you.

Much love
Asha