One Kiss [BoyxBoy]

I'm not stealing this story! It's mine so no worries! I just forgot my password and what not hehe.. Just reloading and editing the chapters a bit..

***

CHAPTER ONE

"Theo baby! It's time to par-tay!" Caroline my closest girl friend hooted and hollered as she walked in my room and flopped herself on my bed.

"Let me just change my shirt," I replied.

I stripped off my shirt and slipped on a white long sleeve button up t-shirt.

"Oh God why are guys so gross!" Caroline cried scrunching up her nose.

I rolled my eyes at her. Yeah, did I mention she was a lesbian?

"Kay baby, you know you want a piece of this," I motioned my hands up and down my body.

"Puh-lease! I'm not attracted to anything you guys have down there," she stated matter or factly.

I scoffed, "Whatevs. Let's go!" I shooed her out of my room and closed the door behind me. Caroline linked her arm with mine and skipped down the hallway.

Ahh I can feel it now, tonight was going to be great! Hot chicks and lots of sex!

The party was intense! Half naked girls grind and danced on each other, making out from time to time and practically having sex! Yeah I love my life. Nothing but parties and sex to motivate me for school.

I chugged whatever I had left in my beer bottle and threw it in the trash. I stumbled here and there as I walked I get another bottle. Caroline stopped me and dragged me along with her.

"Where are you taking me," I asked my speech slurred.

She grinned and ignored me. She shoved me into a room filled with guys and girls sitting in a huge circle with a beer bottle in the middle.

The hell is this?

"What is this..spin the bottle? How...middle school.."

"Come on Theo it'll be fun," she said sitting down and plopping me besides her. "And for your information it's truth or dare. Besides you're never too old to play these types of games."

"What's are the rules," I asked, boredom consuming me making me sober up.

"Simple it's just regular truth or dare but if you can't do the dare you have to chug a whole bottle of beer.

I nodded and pursed my lips, "Fun," I said dryly.

"Don't be a Debbie Downer you skank."

"You're the skank...no you're the whore! You've slept with more girls than me and that's just sad," I pouted.

"Aww boo boo cakes don't be jealous," she teased.

I flicked her nose and bumped her shoulder. I averted my attention to the game. Might as well play while I'm here.

The game got more heated as the dares became more sexual and when I say sexual I meant it. Oooh Theodore likie! Watching the bottle spin with anticipation my eyes widened when it landed on me.

"Truth or dare Theo?" Mark asked.

Well truth was out of the question, whoever picks truth is a pussy.

"Dare," I replied.

Mark grinned mischievously, "I dare you to make out with Fabes for one whole minute."

Oh hell to the no! My mouth dropped open as I looked around. My eyes landed on Fabian Sparks, the tall, muscular and toned guy. I didn't really know him. All I knew was that he was Jamie's (my closest guy friend) roommate and he was straighter than a pole! I was too!