CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

I kept mentally face palming myself as we drove to my parents house. Why did I agree to this? Too late to back out now, we're almost there! My hands started shaking and sweating while I held tight on to the steering wheel.

"Baby?" Fabian called out.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yup..totally fine," I lied.

He sighed, "I know when you're lying. We can turn back you know."

I shook my head, "It's too late to do that. My parents already know that I'm coming and bringing you along. Besides we're proximately five-ten minutes away."

"Okay then what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Theo," he said sternly.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine fine I'm nervous okay? I know my parents will be fine with me being whatever that I am and they'll be fine with you too but I don't know.. They're going to be so embarrassing!"

He raised a brow, "That's all you're worried about?" he asked incredulously. "I don't know about you but I'm more worried that my parents will hate me when I take you to meet them," he mumbled looking out the window.

I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. Taking his hand into mine I squeezed it tightly. "Babe, I told you I'll be there with you every step of the way. No matter what happens I won't leave you."

He turned his head to look at me and placed his free hand on top of mine, squeezing it.

"Now turn that frown upside down," I smiled, "because we're here."

I pulled up into the drive way and parked the car, turning off the ignition.

Fabian's mouth dropped, "This is your house?" his eyes widened in shock.

"My parent's house," I corrected.

"Now that's one thing I didn't know..you're rich?"

"Fabbie, there's much you don't know at me. Especially in bed," I winked.

He chuckled, "Well then I'll have to find out soon then huh," he said seductively.

I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder playfully. Opening the door I got out and closed it. I blew out a breath, rolled my shoulders, and head trying to calm my nerves down a bit. Fabian came up besides me and intertwined our fingers together. I glanced at him and gave him a wry smile.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"More like are you ready?" he asked with a questioning brow.

"Pshh yaaa.." I chuckled nervously and waved a dismissive hand.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

We walked hand in hand up to the door. As I was about to ring the doorbell the door opened and I was engulfed with two big bear hugs.

"Mom," I wheezed, "dad."

"Oooh my Teddy Bear is finally here!" my mom wailed, "why do you never call us or visit?" she sniffed, fake crying.

"Because you make everything so over dramatic," I rolled my eyes mumbling.

"Teddy," my mom thwacked me on the head.

"Mother, I am a grown man. Do not hit me," I whined.

"Grown man my ass," she muttered, "you're still my baby," she pinched my nose and wiggled it.