CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

"This is a bad idea," I muttered to myself. Curse myself for agreeing to this. Why did I even agree! Oh that's right because I'm stupid..

"This is so bad, so very bad...bad bad bad..." I mumbled.

"Shut you're pie hole Theo!" Fabian snapped. His eye brow twitched as he looked at me. Irritation etched across his face.

"Well excuse me mister!" I glared at him and looked around before speaking. I whisper yelled, "I can't pretend to be gay! Because I'm not gay!"

"Too bad you're going to do it. You already agreed so there's no turning back now..or shall I call you the pussy that you are," he cocked a brow.

Narrowing my eyes I shot daggers at him. Oh how I'd love to beat him to a pulp right now!

"How dare you call me a pussy! I don't know about you but I sure had enough balls to kiss you last night!" I retorted. "So I am definitely not a pussy!"

He smirked, "Then don't back out."

"I'm not," I said dryly. But oh how I wanted to..

He rolled his eyes, "Come on."

I followed him as we made our way down the hall. Glowering at the nape of his neck I wanted to choke the shit out of it.

I ran into him as he sudden came to a halt. Just as I was about to scowl at him he quickly turned around and kissed me...HE KISSED ME! WTF?

I squirmed, trying to break few from his grasp and kiss but damn he was strong.

"Just kiss me back," he growled, mumbling onto my lips.

"Fuck that," I mumbled back. I bit down on the bottom of his lips.

He yelped and shoved me back glaring at me with anger. He shot me the 'what the hell' look. I smiled in satisfactory and shrugged.

"Woah..did I just see that?"

I whipped my body around and saw Mark and Jamie looking between us with confusion written clear across their face. Caroline on the other hand fanned herself.

Seriously? What is up with girls and guys making out? I just don't get it..and I probably will never find out.

"Since when did you turn gay?" Jamie asked incredulously.

"I knew it!" Caroline blurted. I gaped at her. "I knew it all along," she sang. Oh my poor Kay, if only you knew. I sighed and rubbed my temples. I just wanted to get the hell out of here!

Fabian cleared his throat snapping me back to reality. He walked towards me and slung an arm over my shoulder, bringing me closer to his chest and crashing me against it. I winced as my face hit his hard chest. Jesus!

I threw him a 'what the fuck' look. He ignored me so I pinched the side of his body. He grunted and stomped on my toes. I bit the bottom of my lip to keep myself from cursing.

"Awww you guys are so cute!" Caroline said in awe. I groaned and rolled my eyes at her.