CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

I grabbed his hand and found the nearest bathroom. Stripping our clothes off we hopped in the shower, letting the prickly warm water shoot down on us, washing away the mess.

After cleaning ourselves up we got out, shutting off the shower. Fabian swooped me in his arms, bridal style.

"Towel I need a towel!"

He groaned, "You don't need one."

"I'm cold," I whined.

"After what we're going to do you won't be," he winked.

I giggled and punched his chest playfully. "And you call me the dirty horn dog."

Kicking open a door, he walked inside with me in his arms. Throwing me on the bed he quickly turned me around so my back faced him and pinned me down.

"Geez, no need to be rough," I teased. "Ooh new position?"

He grinned, "Doggy style. Ready babe?"

I nodded, "Always."

Positioning his mini self near my hole he pushed himself into me. The pleasure shot through me, coursing through my body with full force. He grabbed my hips with one hand while the other held my shoulder and began pounding in me faster, quickening his pace.

He leaned on top of me and nibbled at my neck and ear. His breath came out in short ragged pants as he grind on me. Trying to brace myself for his hard deliveries I muffled my loud moans in the pillow.

"Faster," I moaned

He grunted and went faster. Our bodies collided with one another as he penetrated deeper into me. I grabbed my own shaft and pumped myself, making the pure bliss of pleasure double.

"I'm going to.."

"No!" he shouted breathlessly. He stopped my hand from pumping anymore. "Not yet," he nibbled on my ear lobe.

"I don't think I'll last."

"Then we'll take it slow. I want this night to last."

I nodded understanding why. This was our first night of being engaged. He was mine and I was his.

He continued to slowly grind on me and kissed my neck all the while roaming his hands all around me. Pulling out, he turned me around so I was facing him and he entered me once more. This time it wasn't like before, it was pure love making. Not that all the other times weren't love making; this felt different than most times. He watched me intently. His hazel eyes bored deep into my soul. Leaning down he kissed me gently with passion and care. All the love he had for me poured into that one kiss while he continued to slowly thrust and grind into me.

"I love you," I moaned.

"I love you too," he replied breathlessly.

Waking up in the arms of the man I love was the best feeling in the world. Snuggling myself closer to him, I sighed in content and pecked his chest. He was still sound asleep. Well he should be, he was working pretty hard last night, if you know what I mean. Giving him one last look, I kissed his lips gently before carefully getting out of the bed, not wanting to wake him up.

I walked around in all my naked glory to the balcony of the yacht. The sun was just about to rise, leaving the sky in a clam and peaceful serenity. Inhaling deeply I closed my eyes and exhaled. Two strong arms soon wrapped around my waist and my back was pulled into a warm chest.

"Morning beautiful," he whispered in my ear making me shiver and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Morning," I replied back smiling.