CHAPTER SIX

This is the last chapter of adding new stuff and it's back to the original :3

***

CHAPTER SIX

Banging on my door awoken me from my little slumber. I stretched and yawned in my bed for a good minute before getting up. I walked towards the door but was hesitant to open it. Knowing exactly who was on the other side kept me from wanting to be anywhere near him. I tilted my head up and pinched the bridge of my nose. Here goes nothing.

I opened the door and saw Fabian leaning against the door frame all sexy looking. Ugh I hate him and his good looks, getting me all hot and bothered. That idiot. I shouldn't even give him a chance to prove himself but something inside tells me I should. He used me, betrayed me, and manipulated me, yet I can't seem to hate him. What feeling is this?

"I'll slap that stupid smirk off your face," I muttered crossing my arms.

"You're still mad."

"No shit Sherlock," I said rolling my eyes.

Fabian sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "Tell me what I'm suppose to do."

I smirked, "You'll find out soon enough. Come in," I motioned my hand for him to follow. "See those pile of clothes?"

Fabian walked in and saw a mountain of clothes piled messily on the floor. He raised a questioning brow and pointed to the clothes, "What about them?"

"Wash them," I said nonchalantly.

He chuckled, "Seriously? You want me to wash your clothes."

I glared at him, making his laugh die down. He cleared his throat, "Okay fine."

"I want them done in an hour."

"What! There's no way they'll get done in an hour," I looked at me incredulously.

"That's not my problem. I thought you wanted to prove yourself," I quirked a brow.

"Yeah but..an hour?"

I groaned, "Fine, two hours and that's it."

"Theo," he whined.

"Two and that's it or I can change it back to one. Take it or leave it."

"Okay okay two hours and I'll have them done," he muttered.

"Great! I'll be in the courtyard," I said patting his shoulder.

An hour and fifty-six minutes passed by. Fabian was no where in site.

"He's not going to make it," I mumbled.

"Probably not," Caroline said, "You did only give him two hours to do all that laundry. That's like impossible."

"Shut up Kay."

"Two more minutes and times up. Are you going to be sad?"

"Why would I? He used me."

"But he apologized."

"Actions speak louder than words."

"Thirty seconds and counting.."

"Theo!" Fabian called out from behind us. My ears perked as I heard his voice. He actually made it. He stopped in front of us panting. "I'm done," he said breathlessly.

I smiled internally. Standing up I clapped my hands, "Now get me an ice mocha latte, whip cream, two shots of hazelnut, and chocolate drizzle."

He nodded. "Oh and get it at Starbucks not the one at school but the one downtown."