CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Shhh," I shushed Fabian as we tip toed upstairs.

He pushed me forward making me trip over my toes and stumble upward.

"You mother trucker!" I hissed, whisper yelling at him.

"Shut up and hurry!" he whisper yelled back.

"Honestly guys I don't know why you're even trying to sneak up the stairs," my dad's voice boomed in the kitchen. "You guys are adults, there's no need to sneak around."

We both froze and turned on our heels, "Heeeeeyyy dad," we both replied and grinned cheekily.

"Come have some breakfast," my mom called out.

"Sure thing," I said and grabbed Fabian's hand. I sat across from him on the kitchen island.

My dad brought down the newspaper he was reading and eyed us. He grinned, "So what were you two doing last night."

I rolled my eyes. Did he really want to know..

"Obviously they were doing the nasty," Cleo blurted as she walked in the kitchen. "They reek of hot steamy sex," she added, taking a bite out of the toast in her hands.

I glared at her and mouthed the words 'I hate you.' She smiled and flicked me off.

"How do you know what sex smells like," I asked nonchalantly. "I didn't think you even had a sex life."

She gaped at me, her mouth dropped open and the toast she was chewing fell from her mouth.

"Low blow hoe!"

I shrugged casually and smirked evilly.

"Just so you know I do know so ha! In your face!"

"Wow, great comeback," I said flatly.

"Come on guys, it's breakfast. I don't want to lose my appetite by listening to my own children's sex life," my dad complained.

"It beats listening to your sex life dad!" Cleo and I both retorted.

"Hey! Your mom and I's sex life is great okay," he defended.

"Oh God. Mom make him stop!" Cleo whined.

"In your dad's defense, you started it," my mom said matter of factly.

Fabian and I snickered as we chowed down our breakfast. I couldn't help but take glances at Fabian as he ate.

Mmm..why did he look so good! It was just unfair at how gorgeous he is.

Propping my elbows on the island I rested my chin on my hands and sighed in content. Damn, I felt like a girl..

Fabian caught me staring at him. He copied my gesture resting his chin on his hands and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes but smiled back.

"Get a room!" my mom blurted breaking our little stare off and we snapped our heads at her.

I scoffed, "I think we will! Back at Hayward that is."

"Whaaaa!" she cried out. "You can't leave yet! I haven't gotten to know Fabes well enough," she pouted her lips.

"Mom I think we skipped too many days already and it's not like I won't bring him around for the holidays."

"Ugh fine then. Leave. See if I care," she crossed her arms and turned away from us.

"Okay," I shrugged causally, "come on Fabbie."

I got up and ran around to him jumping on his back.